A beautiful send off for Miike

2»

Comments

• CassyCassy Member Posts: 1,078 ★★★
    edited May 30
    Good luck Miike!

I never Always agreed or Always disagreed on you.
    Thats a good thing in my eyes.
    You Always stood true to yourself, at least it felt that way.
    This can Not be over apreciated!

I will miss you here. And i start feeling old a bit...

All the best Mr. Miike
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,382 ★★★★
    Dammit I missed the send off. For what its worth, I'll miss you miike
  • World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Bye Felicia

Maybe he’ll get this when trying to sign in

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,821 ★★★★★

Bye Felicia

Aww poor baby. Miike hurt your feelings one too many times?
  • World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I’m

Bye Felicia

Aww poor baby. Miike hurt your feelings one too many times?
    Troll harder
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,504 ★★★★★

Bye Felicia

You might if you try harder.
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Member Posts: 600 ★★★

LJF said:

LJF said:

Kabam Jax said:

LJF said:

Stop. Don't. Come back.

The number of times Miike stopped me from banning you is definitely in double digits. Maybe read a room.
    I seriously doubt that, as I don't post enough to merit that much attention. And when I do, I am respectful, especially when I am expressing disagreement, because that's when someone else might read my comments the wrong way. In particular, Miike and I have had good conversations here in the past. We rarely have seen eye-to-eye and I think 95% of what he posts is straight up wrong. But never did any of our conversations devolve into personal insults or rude behavior. As much as we disagree, we have a sense of mutual respect (or if I can't speak for him, I'll say it for me only). So if Miike did stop you from banning me, I see that as his sound sense of reasoning shining through.

Regardless, I'll admit my comment here was a touch snarky, and I'd edit it if I weren't jailed. I just recently read the "You're Bad at Battlegrounds, and That's Okay" post, so I thought I would try to emulate that tone here. I apologize if it was read differently than what I intended. I won't make that mistake again.
    “ And when I do, I am respectful, especially when I am expressing disagreement, because that's when someone else might read my comments the wrong way.”

TBH I don’t think telling him to leave and never come back can be termed “respectful”.
    Show me where I told him to leave and never come back.
    Your first comment on this thread literally said that…
    I originally thought that too but did a double take. If taken as literally written it’s broken up by periods indicating separate clauses.

I’m sure it was kind of done as a joke. But at the same time he does not actually say leave and don’t come back.
  • OldManHopOldManHop Member Posts: 294 ★★★
    edited May 30

I’m sure it was kind of done as a joke. But at the same time he does not actually say leave and don’t come back.

Willy Wonka? Anyone?

No?

(P.S. I'm just adding context, I don't share the sentiment)

https://youtu.be/Z_vvex_mfik?si=uagzDK6iXXkdYY3v

• BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,301 ★★★★★
    Many people forget that Mike is employee of Kabam not the owner. He did what his employer would want to convey. Yes I had many disagreements with him as well but all he was doing his job. Yes there were times he could have been better but remember that most of the time he was alone handling community here. It's not like that he is going this game will become better magically overnight. This hate train just being built on nothing.

He is one of the OGs. From Adora to Mike, many things changed. Its not about the love or hate but the commitment and absolute necessity executed by that man. Many new players or Forum dwellers may hate him or love him but for OGs it's actually means something. A change of familiar old Foe or old friend or Old guard for some with new one.

For Mike
    If you are reading this, I had my disagreement with you. Things could have been conveyed better. But it's all part of life. You did your job. You did many good things. There were up and downs but you were here with old farts of this game. Your presence surely be missed. You deserve the respect for what you have endured and what you did for the community. It's easy to blame you as none see's from your prospective. So I wish you all the best for your future endeavours and hope you find success in your next gig. I would be a sad moment if there would be any announcement for CYCLOPS buff without you.

So I would end it with 3 words, which you truly deserve for all this years as community staff and as fellow mcoc player.

THANK YOU MIKE
This discussion has been closed.