**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Aw screen loading issue!

AvnishAvnish Posts: 384 ★★
Is it me or any one else facing this issue..after starting the game app. First time aw screen take hell lot of time to load...it is happening from almost 2 months..I was expecting this to resolve in last build release but this issue is still there...

For me screen loading time is 30-40sec. Which is very annoying

Cc @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax guys please get this checked and resolve it in next release 🙏

Comments

• Options
    eggesteggest Posts: 157
    I can't get in to place defenders at all.

Turned on the new auto feature and since then it's just blank.

• Options
    GrumrokGrumrok Posts: 72
    Its a problem for several weeks already - but after season getting far worse again...
    Really annoying now, since the former "game minimize trick" wich helped in the past, also doesent work anymore.
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 384 ★★
    edited June 4
    @Kabam Jax when this issue will get resolved. It is taking almost a minute to load the AW screen...it is happening from 3 months...

I always hope may be this get resolved in next release but from 2 releases it is not getting resolved. Why this issue is getting resolved.

It is very annoying to wait 1 minute to wait for aw screen.

• Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,155 ★★★
    Yep. Brought this up already. Can’t get past a blank screen. My game freezes up when I try to place heroes and im the lead of my alliance.