**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

SoS Onslaught AI needs to be addressed

PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,113 ★★★★
I think all of us can agree and it's very apparent that the AI for this fights is downright the WORST we've ever seen in the history of the game. Absolutely nothing comes close to beating this.

- Light intercepts
- Staying Idle
- walking towards the attacker instead of a medium
- Turtling when a special is ready
- Random parties and re-parries
- Shallow Dex
JESUS CHRIST THIS AI IS THE WHOLE PACKAGE, it doesn't matter if it's a particular ai profile or if it's just Onslaught who's reacting erratically to the new AI changes , HOW DID THIS GET PAST TESTING.

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THEY ACTUALLY TESTED THIS FIGHT cause there ain't no f way they looked at this ai behaviour and went yeah that's fine that's definitely completely normal behaviour.

GETTING AN OPENING AND BAITING SPECIALS IN THIS FIGHT IS ACTUALLY A BIGGER FEAT THAN BEATING NECRO FIGHTS.

Why has this not been addressed yet? Or do we need a 1000 posts like WOW abs man before we get an actual response??

Comments

• Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 820 ★★★★

I think all of us can agree and it's very apparent that the AI for this fights is downright the WORST we've ever seen in the history of the game. Absolutely nothing comes close to beating this.

- Light intercepts
    - Staying Idle
    - walking towards the attacker instead of a medium
    - Turtling when a special is ready
    - Random parties and re-parries
    - Shallow Dex
    JESUS CHRIST THIS AI IS THE WHOLE PACKAGE, it doesn't matter if it's a particular ai profile or if it's just Onslaught who's reacting erratically to the new AI changes , HOW DID THIS GET PAST TESTING.

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THEY ACTUALLY TESTED THIS FIGHT cause there ain't no f way they looked at this ai behaviour and went yeah that's fine that's definitely completely normal behaviour.

GETTING AN OPENING AND BAITING SPECIALS IN THIS FIGHT IS ACTUALLY A BIGGER FEAT THAN BEATING NECRO FIGHTS.

Why has this not been addressed yet? Or do we need a 1000 posts like WOW abs man before we get an actual response??

ahmynuts thinks it's a well designed fight so you're definitely wrong here.

On a more serious/sane note; they should have at least given him the aggressive node.
  • Options
    Mik81Mik81 Posts: 84 ★★
    They should just had to play the fight couple of times.... designing without testing seems to be business as usual.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,361 ★★★★★
    Kabam please add aggressive node AI features to this onslaught.... You can still save the game, please.
  • Options
    IlociaM97IlociaM97 Posts: 163
    Did it whit 6 * r3 shang chi 1 revive :D
  • Options
    BFITZ7 said:

IlociaM97 said:

Wow that's crazy! All of my alliance mates were asking how llociaM97 did in this fight. I can now update them properly.
    Not really, I've used 1 revive to beat this with some of the worst champs (F-tier champs) in the game on my mini account.

7r1 Shang Chi was an easy and quick solo. Just do MLLLM > MM > Heavy and repeat. Do as many Sp3s as you want and cash out in Sp2. Very, very easy.
  • Options
    WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 335 ★★★

BFITZ7 said:

IlociaM97 said:

Wow that's crazy! All of my alliance mates were asking how llociaM97 did in this fight. I can now update them properly.
    Not really, I've used 1 revive to beat this with some of the worst champs (F-tier champs) in the game on my mini account.

7r1 Shang Chi was an easy and quick solo. Just do MLLLM > MM > Heavy and repeat. Do as many Sp3s as you want and cash out in Sp2. Very, very easy.
    The problem isn't who YOU use or how YOU use said champ, the AI is ****.

I've done it with Shang and solo'd it but the ammount of times onslaught parried me and daunted me was a joke... he almost never dashed in at me so I wasn't even trying intercepts, took 10/15 seconds to bait a special half the time. It was a 12-minute fight with a r2 for godsake 😂
  • Options
    PistolcuApaPistolcuApa Posts: 135
    Best thing is to take it easy, the rewards are s#ite anyways. Sos1 I did one point, now I've done 2 points. In the end, I feel relieved that I don't have to push, bs Ai, bs nodes, bs defenders, etc.. I want to be able to enjoy the game and be stress relieved from work, not to cause more stress.
    For example, I've spent money on the poolies thingy to get the 2 t4a faster and, after getting my r3, my interest in farming/playing the game dropped considerably.
    Lesson learned, as I am valiant, I will just take it slow and enjoy the game.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,313 ★★★★★

Best thing is to take it easy, the rewards are s#ite anyways. Sos1 I did one point, now I've done 2 points. In the end, I feel relieved that I don't have to push, bs Ai, bs nodes, bs defenders, etc.. I want to be able to enjoy the game and be stress relieved from work, not to cause more stress.
    For example, I've spent money on the poolies thingy to get the 2 t4a faster and, after getting my r3, my interest in farming/playing the game dropped considerably.
    Lesson learned, as I am valiant, I will just take it slow and enjoy the game.

The rewards are pretty good for what we have available in the game right now. I guess they could increase the t4a but it’s solid other than that
  • Options

BFITZ7 said:

IlociaM97 said:

The problem isn't who YOU use or how YOU use said champ, the AI is ****.

I've done it with Shang and solo'd it but the ammount of times onslaught parried me and daunted me was a joke... he almost never dashed in at me so I wasn't even trying intercepts, took 10/15 seconds to bait a special half the time. It was a 12-minute fight with a r2 for godsake 😂
    9 min with 7r1 for me. I only ever hit his block to stun him.