**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Onslaught AI

WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 365 ★★★
edited May 30 in General Discussion
Honestly this AI is a joke.

Trying to do my last objective with QS and I'm sick of being parried, getting light intercepted, getting clipped by a special he finally throws after baiting for 20 seconds and catches me om a dashback.

I thought his AI was trash every time I though him in BG but the fight doesn't last long enough... great work throwing in a 1.3m version to show truly how terrible you are at fixing your problems Kabam.

Please do something, anything to make this a tad more playable.

Also, great idea having DKG on this fight, I mean truly great idea if you want to deter anyone from wanting to do it... let's put a champs who's damage come from Incinerate against a champ who HEAVILY punishes being Incinerated... do you not know your own champion designs or was this actually intentional? 😂

Comments

• Options
    ChiefGoatChiefGoat Posts: 131
    The fight wasn’t that bad at all, really expected it to suck more. ShangChi took 2 objectives. Photon for the avenger one. DKGroot was probably the worse of them but still not as bad as I expected it to be. The nodes are nothing crazy. It’s all about dexing his L1.
  • Options
    VenoweenVenoween Posts: 128
    The AI will permit you to cause damage after you have used 10 right revives purchased with cash from the store. After the 20th revive, you will be allowed to take him down as long as you purchase those revives from the store with cash.
  • Options
    Asher1_1Asher1_1 Posts: 210 ★★

Honestly this AI is a joke.

Trying to do my last objective with QS and I'm sick of being parried, getting light intercepted, getting clipped by a special he finally throws after baiting for 20 seconds and catches me om a dashback.

I thought his AI was trash every time I though him in BG but the fight doesn't last long enough... great work throwing in a 1.3m version to show truly how terrible you are at fixing your problems Kabam.

Please do something, anything to make this a tad more playable.

Also, great idea having DKG on this fight, I mean truly great idea if you want to deter anyone from wanting to do it... let's put a champs who's damage come from Incinerate against a champ who HEAVILY punishes being Incinerated... do you not know your own champion designs or was this actually intentional? 😂

Agree specially DKG his damage is like almost none for a perfect fight the ai needs to coordinate + 100% sp1 Dex needed .I saw a solo it took 38 Sp1 Dex . 2 slipped but healed.

I get parried by ai gets daunted no willpower heal and all the buildup armour break goes to waste.