Questionable battlegrounds fight

RapidMzRapidMz Member Posts: 21

I don't think this fight is possible even with the meta, your telling me he didn't even Los any health during this? Quite questionable If you ask me

Comments

• RapidMzRapidMz Member Posts: 21

Here's the stats aswell
    The piercing from the block hits
  • TP33TP33 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★★
    Usually the indicator of whether a fight is suspicious is the timer. If it’s under 30 seconds on a “non ideal” matchup that’s a red flag, but here it took him just under a minute which seems reasonable. I know having played archangel that he can easily stack up 10+ prowesses, drop an L2 you’re doing 50k per hit on crits. Being on 100% health isn’t suspicious at all, hulking is poison immune so you wouldn’t have any reason to start blocking, and hulkling is very easy to intercept and special punish, so I would say in this case you got outskilled.
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    RapidMz said:

The fight stats show 0 hits received, and it counts blocked hits. All this means is he didn’t block, went for intercepts and punished specials for his openings. Then the prowess from this meta carried his damage.
  • MethodMan69MethodMan69 Member Posts: 238
    Legit fight AA SP2 with 15 prowess hits very hard
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,023 ★★★★★
    It's on you for trying to parry Hulkling, he hits hard
  • MethodMan69MethodMan69 Member Posts: 238
    RapidMz said:

RapidMz said:

He didn't blocked any hits you just got cooked by the meta
  • shield311shield311 Member Posts: 413 ★★
    Genuinely impressed by that fight honestly, very un-ideal matchup done with 100% health
  • GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Member Posts: 688 ★★★

Challenging, and far from ideal, but this is possible if you are a solid interceptor. He has spent about 1 min, which also indicates that this is legit. He probably hasn't blocked a single attack, and that's tactically the smartest thing against Hulkling.