Question about Beta

The_Boss253The_Boss253 Member Posts: 105
Hey, for context I’m a Paragon player that is currently on 8.2.3 that is semi-decent at the game.

I was wondering how I would get access to the beta. Do you have to be valiant? Is it invitation only or do you have to sign up? Any info would help, thx.

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,901 ★★★★★
    In the past, my alliance mates have gotten invites to betas being at lower than the top progression and not caught up in story. It seems truly random.

It is by invitation. Once you receive an invitation, there is a sign up process.
  • The_Boss253The_Boss253 Member Posts: 105

In the past, my alliance mates have gotten invites to betas being at lower than the top progression and not caught up in story. It seems truly random.

It is by invitation. Once you receive an invitation, there is a sign up process.

Okay, thank you. I hope I get an invite lol, I’ve seen people getting 22k 7* shards which is huge.
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Member Posts: 604 ★★★

Okay, thank you. I hope I get an invite lol, I’ve seen people getting 22k 7* shards which is huge.
    The beta is over