**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

BG Restarting Issue.

Hey Kabam, just wanted to ask that will there be any changes made to the BGs regarding the whole restart situation. I am currently pushing Celestial and faced a player who restarted twice against me. This is not only frustrating but since the current GC meta is revolving around nuking the fights, they get away with the whole restart.

Comments

• Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,578 ★★★
    Restarted?
    How?
  • Options
    I’m not gonna explain it and let people who don’t know also know it. But this needs addressing.
  • Options
    felanomafelanoma Posts: 31
    Bad Internet.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,578 ★★★

I’m not gonna explain it and let people who don’t know also know it. But this needs addressing.

Lol

You post a topic and don't want to explain????

If it's the case ,felanoma described, When happens some internet problems on BG with you or the rival , the other player dont notice anything, but instead have more chances to win as the player that left BG will have his champions automatic choosen, but he will not fight.
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Restarting was fixed a while ago though, the fight timer no longer resets if they force close and restart, so they waste hella time by restarting.
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,004 ★★★★
    It works once, then you’ll get 0%