**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Northstar deep dive

Comments

• Options
    JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 411 ★★★
    Could easily be my favorite champion of 2024 so far. I would love to know who designed him.

Jinx
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,848 ★★★★

Ironically, he looks like he's going have the same issues as QS, good damage but slow af because of the combo animations. On top of that, he las less utility than QS, looks mid to me not excited about him at all, Arcade however different story.

Plus it also says he’s meant for longer fights, does this mean he’s not good for BGs?
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Ironically, he looks like he's going have the same issues as QS, good damage but slow af because of the combo animations. On top of that, he las less utility than QS, looks mid to me not excited about him at all, Arcade however different story.

Plus it also says he’s meant for longer fights, does this mean he’s not good for BGs?
    By the looks of it, yes no good for BGs
  • Options

EdisonLaw said:

He might be a good defender
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

He might be a good defender
    Ehhhh not really I don't see how anything in his kit could be problematic on defense
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    He applies slow, but bullseye is unaffected by slow, if he is duped, he can avoid crit hit from skill champs. A poor bullseye counter.

He seems to be a good KM counter, but don't we have a million of em already?
  • Options

The hierarchy of power in the Contest is about to change
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    Meh, Arcade looks better
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,218 ★★★★
    Might be my type of champ if he had more utility. But my R3 Quicksilver does everything he doesn't.
  • Options
    edited June 3

He applies slow, but bullseye is unaffected by slow, if he is duped, he can avoid crit hit from skill champs. A poor bullseye counter.

He seems to be a good KM counter, but don't we have a million of em already?

I don’t think the slow is supposed to be for Bullseye. It’s meant to counter Killmonger and Korg. It can also counter other unstoppable and evade champs as well as champs weak to Slow such as Doom. The only champs this doesn’t counter are tech champs (which are few). It’s very useful
  • Options
    Also he seems to be a pure attacker