When is the Bullseye and White Tiger balancing update?

EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,295 ★★★★★
edited June 3 in General Discussion
It’s June now and last month was supposed to be when the balance update was coming out. So is it this month instead?

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,295 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

It’s June now and last month was supposed to be when the balance update was coming out. So is it this month instead?

Lol why so much worry FYI most of the balancing news come out after the new update goes out that's what I am seeing from months and after the northstar deep dive it looks like kabam are not going to nerf bullseye by just bringing another champ who counters him and white tiger is already fine and also don't think there will be any buff as I think sim is the only buff in this saga i hope I am wrong here
    Northstar doesn’t look like a good Bullseye counter. We have Mr Sinister
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
    No change
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,901 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Since onslaught maestro and deathless guilly was out on 7th may id give it another week till we see bullseye and white tigers
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,860 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

Lol why so much worry FYI most of the balancing news come out after the new update goes out that's what I am seeing from months and after the northstar deep dive it looks like kabam are not going to nerf bullseye by just bringing another champ who counters him and white tiger is already fine and also don't think there will be any buff as I think sim is the only buff in this saga i hope I am wrong here
    Northstar does very little to counter Bullseye.

I mean, there's a bit, there - awakened, he can get Reinforce passives to stop Critical Hits and reduce block penetration.

But he doesn't reduce the Bleed damage, and his Slow passive won't work on Bullseye, as Killer Instinct is unaffected by AAR.

If they adjusted Killer Instinct to be susceptible to AAR from mutants, it would go a long way towards making him balanced, with a reasonable number of counters.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,093 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

I mean, there's a bit, there - awakened, he can get Reinforce passives to stop Critical Hits and reduce block penetration.

But he doesn't reduce the Bleed damage, and his Slow passive won't work on Bullseye, as Killer Instinct is unaffected by AAR.

If they adjusted Killer Instinct to be susceptible to AAR from mutants, it would go a long way towards making him balanced, with a reasonable number of counters.
    He won't inflict bleed if he cannot crit
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,700 ★★★★★
    I'm more so waiting to see what they do with serpent. Bullseye I have a decent handful of counters to, but if I get a serpent on one of the hazard shifts my options are substantially more limited. Still trying to tinker around.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,860 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

He won't inflict bleed if he cannot crit
    Um... No.

That's not how Bullseye works.

From Bullseye's Character page:

I don't see anything there about Critical Hits. However, this is a screen capture from Northstar's Deep Dive:

I mean I'm sure the physical damage is significantly reduced; so that's good. But all that bleed damage is still going to chip Northstar's health bar down in an environment like Battlegrounds...