**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Venom:The Last Dance Trailer

JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,757 ★★★
How did you find it? I loved it https://youtu.be/STScKOUpXR8?si=UmpGevUOXuVCRPPz

Comments

• Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,104 ★★★★★
    So disappointing...nothing hype was shown...
    It started so cool with "My home has found us" but if "his home" is boring symbiote monster then it's not exciting... not saying that Knull should nessecary be a part of that... but idk, "his home" is very boring atm
  • Options

It started so cool with "My home has found us" but if "his home" is boring symbiote monster then it's not exciting... not saying that Knull should nessecary be a part of that... but idk, "his home" is very boring atm

Ngl I would have loved a king in black kinda storyline with knull
  • Options
    edited June 3
    Also someone in the comments said the military guy is younger mordo. He gets injured and goes to the ancient one same way dr strange did to get healed
    Edit
    On the topic of Sony movies, kraven the hunter got such a bad reception I think Sony is trying to make us forget about it. I haven't heard anything about it in months
  • Options
    edited June 3
    Ignore
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,072 ★★★★

Also someone in the comments said the military guy is younger mordo. He gets injured and goes to the ancient one same way dr strange did to get healed
    Edit
    On the topic of Sony movies, kraven the hunter got such a bad reception I think Sony is trying to make us forget about it. I haven't heard anything about it in months

So Mordo is a soldier in this universe?
    Kraven actually looks good
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

Edit

I'm sorry, what?
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,353 ★★★★★

Just have to see the home we should see more symbiotes if just them creatures yeah but i hope we see symbiotes we havent seen yet knull i think should be a mcu event
  • Options
    Toxin was in the trailer somewhere
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,072 ★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

Edit

I'm sorry, what?
    I mean I’m hoping it’s good
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,353 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

Edit

I'm sorry, what?
    I mean I’m hoping it’s good
    Im watching good or bad as i liked these movies just shame might be last one for a while
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 548 ★★
    It looks good! I see marvel is reusing the actor for mordo
  • Options
    DragmireDragmire Posts: 19
    Boring but the symbiote horse was cool
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,984 ★★★★★
    looks like a steaming pile of what comes out the horse's rear the same as the previous two, the Morbius movie and Madam Web and the same as the Kraven trailer. Sony need to give it up and stop making these cruddy movies.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,157 ★★★★★
    just not.a fan of Sony's Venom ... Tom Hardy is an exceptional actor and these movies have done nothing to take advantage of that ... I don't want comedy Venom. but i get studio involvement.

all of these movies (less with the first one) but all of them just haven't been good to me. this trailer is nothing exciting. but Sony.
  • Options
    Also we should be seeing an Agatha all along trailer pretty soon , episode 1 and 2 coming at the very beginning of september
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,068 ★★★★★

Also we should be seeing an Agatha all along trailer pretty soon , episode 1 and 2 coming at the very beginning of september

Probably won't see it until Deadpool and Wolverine finally comes out in theaters. That's kinda how MCU rolls. New trailers for next things come during the newest release
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★★
    I gave up on the Sony “marvel” movies long ago. Just hand over the licenses man, it’s not funny anymore
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,972 ★★★★★
    I'm excited for it. Venom has always been my favourite character in marvel, and although I would prefer alot more Venom like killing and less comedy, I'll take it because alot of it is pretty funny banter, but he's also a badass.

Better than what they did back in the spider man 3 day with Venom.....
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,984 ★★★★★
    best adaptation of Venom remains the 1990s Spider-Man animated series.

But then, that is one of the best adaptations of Spider-Man full stop. Sorry, "period", as Amuricans say.
  • Options
    WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Posts: 298 ★★
    Looks more garbage than the last 2 which is honestly kind of impressive
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    I swear bro if this generic looking monster is the only thing I see if the Klyntars, I'm going to be pissed,
    Not that I'm gonna go in on the first day, I don't have that much faith in Sony. I'm going to wait for the reviews to see what's in the movie and then decide
  • Options

I swear bro if this generic looking monster is the only thing I see if the Klyntars, I'm going to be pissed,
    Not that I'm gonna go in on the first day, I don't have that much faith in Sony. I'm going to wait for the reviews to see what's in the movie and then decide

Might as well get disappointed now then. Sony has zero clue what they are doing.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,866 ★★★★
    I honestly feel like Sony is just trolling fans and Marvel at this point. Outside of the Spiderverse movies, they are just so bad it almost feels intentional that this point.
  • Options
    Sony tries so hard to be different that they actually fail all together.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,583 ★★★★★
    They have not done us any justice with their first two disastrous flicks...

#3 looks even worse.
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    edited June 5
    Sony is legit just trying to pump out trash to keep the spider man IP so everytime Marvel decides to make a good Spiderman movie they can take most of the profits