**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Cannot enter Saga Incursions after Update [resolved/resolving]

2»

Comments

• Options
    OperaOpera Posts: 6
    Kabam Jax said:

Hi gang, here with an update:
    After chats with the game team, it seems the solution moving forward is to extend the current timer on the Challenge Sector by a full cycle of five days.
    The team is working to resolve the tagging issue which wasn't allowing the appropriate champs into the mode.
    Timeline should be short, we should see the changes soon.
    If there's any more information that comes my way, I'll be sure to relay it.

Hello, Jax!

It's clear that a BUG happened, and it's clear that this BUG affected and harmed the players. I believe that in addition to fixing the BUG, ​​the raid time should be extended or there should be another round with the X-Magica theme. Furthermore, possible compensation for injured players must be analyzed, especially those who were already part of the incursion when the BUG occurred.

Anyone who was already in an incursion with a team of champions from the X-Magica Saga could only make the exchanges by selecting champions from the new Saga.

It is stated in the official X-Magica incursions post that defenders would be limited to a specific list. But the possible defenders of the thematic Incursion changed, several champions that should not appear as defenders started to appear (for example: Mister Sinister, Sauron, etc.). This harms the advancement, because whoever chosed an X-Magica team and chosed Buffs for that team it becomes impossible to face any defender. For example, my main attacker was Bullseye and several times there was a Mister Sinister as a defender, which limited my options for moving forward, as we know that Mister Sinister is immortal facing a Bullseye.

Someone might simply ask me why I didn't choose a champion from the new saga at some trade chance, to continue moving forward. Simple, in recent months the majority of champions that I had rank up level have been X-Magica champions. And all the construction of chosen Buffs was done around the X-Magica team.

Still, several people took advantage of this BUG and entered the incursion using Eagon, he is from the new SAGA. And we know that Eagon, after building his combo loads, becomes very strong and is able to complete the raid spending a minimal .

Now several people making the Incursion with minimal expenses by using Eagon. While those who made the incursions previously had much greater expenses because they only used the champions from the X-Magica saga, according to the event's initial proposal. And those who were already inside the incursion when the BUG happened spent much more than would be normal, as they faced several defenders who should not have been defenders in this thematic incursion.

I believe that all of this will require careful analysis, in order to compensate those affected, who spent more than would be normal because of this BUG.

Thank you for your commitment to resolving this issue in the best and fairest way possible.