**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Daily Class Cat for Glory Skipping Mystic

This is the 3rd or 4th time I have seen the mystic class cat shards get bypassed entirely. I purposely kept up with it this time just to see. I watched it go from Mutant, to Tech, to Cosmic, to....... SKILL??? Completely bypassed Mystic.

Like I said this isn't the first time either. I'm pretty sure those shards are supposed to be on a schedule.

Comments

• Flash_AsherFlash_Asher Posts: 80
    No one else had this problem? Seriously? I cannot be the only one haha
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    I think it is on random. They can pop up and then the same class again the day after from what I've seen.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    They are not on a schedule, they are random. It took forever for Mutant to appear for te first time. You just have to check each day to make sure you don't miss it.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    From what I understand of their randomizer, if it's the same as the Solo Events, it's entirely possible. What happens with the Solo Events is it removes the last result and chooses randomly among the remaining ones.
  • Flash_AsherFlash_Asher Posts: 80
    I think it is on random. They can pop up and then the same class again the day after from what I've seen.
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    They are not on a schedule, they are random. It took forever for Mutant to appear for te first time. You just have to check each day to make sure you don't miss it.
    From what I understand of their randomizer, if it's the same as the Solo Events, it's entirely possible. What happens with the Solo Events is it removes the last result and chooses randomly among the remaining ones.

Ahhhhhh! Cool cool! Thanks guys!
  • SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    Yep, it's random, but seems to be the same for everyone!
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Yep, it's random, but seems to be the same for everyone!

Yes, but there are two different tiers. Within a tier it’s the same for everyone.