**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

How many of you use screen protectors?

11993451199345 Posts: 487 ★★★
And, if so, is your Touch Sensitivity option turned on? It could account for dropped inputs, diminished response, etc...

Also, try not to have anything running in the background while you play the game; More apps open in the bg = more memory use = more lag and sluggish gameplay.

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,522 ★★★★★
    I always have used a screen protector on my phone, and no screen protector on my iPad. I honestly have never noticed a difference.

Touch sensitivity is not turned on /has remained on default settings always.
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,773 ★★★★★
    1199345 said:

And, if so, is your Touch Sensitivity option turned on? It could account for dropped inputs, diminished response, etc...

Also, try not to have anything running in the background while you play the game; More apps open in the bg = more memory use = more lag and sluggish gameplay.

No screen protector and I still have dropped inputs..particularly when doing a 4 or 5 hit combo. 1st couple of hits work, but sometimes the rest don't and it's downhill after that.

Also happens when trying to summon the Striker. The reaction is either delayed or doesn't work until I tapped the button a few times. By that time, the AI has time to counter and block the Striker.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,567 ★★★★★
    Makes ZERO difference either way. Glass is glass.