**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Trader's Outpost question

Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 917 ★★★
I tried searching the forums, but couldn't find an answer.

I still have resources to spend, but want to know if the traders outpost items are due to reset in about 9 hours, or if the shop will be gone and resources useless?

Comments

• Options
    WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 344 ★★★
    Luke9523 said:

I still have resources to spend, but want to know if the traders outpost items are due to reset in about 9 hours, or if the shop will be gone and resources useless?

Resets weekly
  • Options

Luke9523 said:

Resets weekly
    I know it had been resetting weekly. But with the new event starting, I'm wondering if the whole shop will get an overhaul and the mysterium will be no longer usable.
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 649 ★★★
    Luke9523 said:

Luke9523 said:

Resets weekly
    I know it had been resetting weekly. But with the new event starting, I'm wondering if the whole shop will get an overhaul and the mysterium will be no longer usable.
    No mysterium is a perm thing. It’s not going away. We earn mysterium this upcoming monthly quest
  • Options
    Lokx said:

Luke9523 said:

Luke9523 said:

Resets weekly
    No mysterium is a perm thing. It’s not going away. We earn mysterium this upcoming monthly quest
    Brilliant, thank you. I'll hold onto it until after the shop reset. 👍