**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

#Houseofmirrors war tactic issue

Hello. I'm not sure if it's just me but I just experienced a peculiar issue with this tactic. I just fought Future ant man and I kept getting autoblocked from the beginning of the fight, as such I got countered and lost a few times. I had no opportunity to build the clarity charges. Thankfully it's off season testing time so I went in a few times and noticed he kept starting the fight with the crit resistance passive which in turn increases autoblock chance. It's says 8% flat autoblock/evade increase chance but he autoblocked more like 80%+. The node clearly states that the champion will get said crit restistance passive when the mode switches from autoblock to evade every 16 seconds or when the defender autoblocks or evades for any reason. If it's every 16 seconds, why did the defender start with the crit resistance passive? The info doesn't mention the defender starts with the crit resistance passive.