**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Runestones replaced and 30 days before the end nowhere to get them

10 runestones short and 30 days left to get Nightcrawer. The runestones already replaced in the store and unit offers with the new update and no heads up, a warning or something about it. Left to players to guess all. Great work again...

Comments

• Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,694 ★★★★
    Every chance to get them has now ended, except for Battlegrounds. If you haven't got them by now, then you won't.

The time to get NC is deliberately for a while to give us time to decide and act on it.

There were plenty of notes how, when, and where to get the runestones.
  • Options
    SplinterBGSplinterBG Posts: 16
    I got them from BGs but I was counting on the traders outpost and when it reset yesterday the new crystals replace them... also if I knew when they will replace the runstones I could plan and buy what I need from the unit store daily offers prior that...
  • Options
    Steam97Steam97 Posts: 114 ★★

I got them from BGs but I was counting on the traders outpost and when it reset yesterday the new crystals replace them... also if I knew when they will replace the runstones I could plan and buy what I need from the unit store daily offers prior that...

Saga ended and so the chance to get nc runes, you knew it was attached to the saga and that the saga ended
  • Options
    SplinterBGSplinterBG Posts: 16
    Steam97 said:

Saga ended and so the chance to get nc runes, you knew it was attached to the saga and that the saga ended
    Guess you are right, should have watched carefully that. At least I can watch the NC offer in the store for another month 😀