**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

I can't be the only one!

Ever since the May update I've been having issues where my attack randomly dashes forward or backwards when pressing block. I think this coincided with the striker button move. Anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• Options
    Zephyre33Zephyre33 Posts: 154
    happened to me a couple of times but for the most part i didn't felt anything out of place
  • Options
    Average_DesiAverage_Desi Posts: 185 ★★
    I experienced this when half my screen was covered with YouTube miniplayer.
  • Options
    mattavelimattaveli Posts: 58
    I have. Getting LI by Onslaught over & over again is another issue
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 868 ★★★
    edited June 6
    I wish I had the op's issues. This and I've been conditioned to expect that dashing forward could result in dashing back, which I would continue to dash back to avoid trying to correct myself going forward and getting hit.

I got the, "Standing still, while trying to dash back syndrome," or "Hold block while trying to dash back syndrome".
    My favorite, "I know I pressed the sp attack button but got nothing but standing there like an idiot syndrome".

I deal with it reminding myself why I'm FTP and will NEVER put a single dime into this game!===> Claims my moods afterwards!!!