MAGNETRON CRYSTAL Quest

DookieDuckDookieDuck Member Posts: 10
edited June 6 in General Discussion
Am uncollected and for the 24 points mark I don’t get an extra crystal even though your supposed to I have seen almost everyone have 11 crystals open I assume it’s because am uncollected at what progression mark do you get the extra crystal because I have only gotten 10 not 11

Comments

• shield311shield311 Member Posts: 435 ★★
    edited June 6
    those are only for paragon+
  • BigTuna_2054BigTuna_2054 Member Posts: 86 ★★
    So how is Kabam selling 10 magnetron crystals for $69.99 as a special offer in the online store and one individual one for $7.99 in the online store when you can buy a daily progression special that includes 1 magnetron crystal for $4.99? Seems like they put the wrong price tag on the online store specials cause it’s higher price than other means of getting them through daily progression specials.
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,240 ★★★★

So how is Kabam selling 10 magnetron crystals for $69.99 as a special offer in the online store and one individual one for $7.99 in the online store when you can buy a daily progression special that includes 1 magnetron crystal for $4.99? Seems like they put the wrong price tag on the online store specials cause it’s higher price than other means of getting them through daily progression specials.

I think it’s because the web store is unlimited? Idk it’s a weird one.
  • DookieDuckDookieDuck Member Posts: 10

there so money thirsty there forgetting what they are even doing
  • DookieDuckDookieDuck Member Posts: 10
    shield311 said:

those are only for paragon+

Appreciate it man thank you for telling me