Deathless Guillotine Bugged?

FolkvangrFolkvangr Member Posts: 143 ★★
I just fought against a Maestro in BG
He had 25% health left and I used Guillotine sp3 with 14 souls, she is supposed to deal 2% with each soul, so 28%, but she only dealt like 11-12%

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,899 ★★★★★
    Folkvangr said:

I just fought against a Maestro in BG
    He had 25% health left and I used Guillotine sp3 with 14 souls, she is supposed to deal 2% with each soul, so 28%, but she only dealt like 11-12%

Did u hit the sp3 into a glanced hit?
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,195 ★★★★★
    edited June 6
    I’m guessing you used the sp3 on the exact same frame you landed a basic hit, which made the glancing carry over to the sp3 and cut your damage. I assume this would be considered a bug, but it’s on maestro’s side not guilly’s.

If you throw a special with sunspot on the same frame of a basic hit, he doesn’t gain an extra flare state, and I’ve had an instance where throwing an sp1 with 3 dimensions active with Chavez didn’t grant me any power gain. It’s a thing with maestro and not guillotine.
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 483 ★★★
    It's a thing with glancing
  • FolkvangrFolkvangr Member Posts: 143 ★★
    edited June 6

I’m guessing you used the sp3 on the exact same frame you landed a basic hit, which made the glancing carry over to the sp3 and cut your damage. I assume this would be considered a bug, but it’s on maestro’s side not guilly’s.

If you throw a special with sunspot on the same frame of a basic hit, he doesn’t gain an extra flare state, and I’ve had an instance where throwing an sp1 with 3 dimensions active with Chavez didn’t grant me any power gain. It’s a thing with maestro and not guillotine.

That sucks
    Has this been acknowledged by Kabam?

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,899 ★★★★★
    Folkvangr said:

Nope
    Also,

That sucks
    Has this been acknowledged by Kabam?

Its been a thing with glance since antman since ur using a basic hit right into a special it acts still as that basic hit its like the heavy node getting damage boost u can use that for a sp3 damage also