**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Wish I wasn’t ftp

So alr loving the magnetron event just wish I wasn’t ftp otherwise this would be a lot better and I still prefer omega days but going pretty great for me so far even though I got baited with a 7* sunspot way too much(it rolled over 3 7* sunspots In a row when it should have stopped on the first one)

Comments

• Options
    MonkydluffyMonkydluffy Posts: 72
    lol it was just a joke stating how I wish I was wasn’t ftp to get more magnetron crystals this post was just purely about my luck with magnetron crystals so far, nothing else
  • Options
    J4mmy_d0dger123J4mmy_d0dger123 Posts: 294 ★★
    edited June 7
    Didn’t even get a single 6* from the ten bloody crystals I opened
  • Options

Why are you FTP? I'm just curious

Dont wanna waste money on the game only because usually the drop rates are so low and even if you have units you tend to get them sucked away from you, by the kabampires. Second i just feel like it’s more rewarding to acomplish things as ftp
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,461 ★★★★★

Dont wanna waste money on the game only because usually the drop rates are so low and even if you have units you tend to get them sucked away from you, by the kabampires. Second i just feel like it’s more rewarding to acomplish things as ftp
    That's not a good enough reason, there are other things you can buy in game that are not tied to RNG
  • Options

That's not a good enough reason, there are other things you can buy in game that are not tied to RNG
    *sigh* 😔 I don’t get why I can never post on forums with out people having to gaslight, put me down, deny everything I say to make themselves feel bigger and correct (even if I’m wrong or right) or just straight up bully me (etc.). I didn’t ask care or even say if it’s a good reason. if it’s a good enough reason for ME, than it’s a good enough reason post on MY thread on MY forums account. Now, @BringPopcorn im not targeting this message at you specifically because if you weren’t meaning this an any of those things above (including the etc. that falls under the list of those things) I understand and do not want to be one of those things above. I just thought in general this would be a good time to tell all the twitter deleters bullies the forums lurkers and vegan teachers of non vegans, cut the bs. I know you have nothing to do or say except make posts about dumb stuff and gaslight people. But maybe just take break and use forums like the actually nice people. It was meant to post things like groundbreaking pulls bugs recruit for alliances and talk with other summoners. Not a constant roast battle between you and some poor innocent soul that’s not even willing to fight back because they’ve had enough.

• Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,461 ★★★★★

*sigh* 😔 I don’t get why I can never post on forums with out people having to gaslight, put me down, deny everything I say to make themselves feel bigger and correct (even if I’m wrong or right) or just straight up bully me (etc.). I didn’t ask care or even say if it’s a good reason. if it’s a good enough reason for ME, than it’s a good enough reason post on MY thread on MY forums account. Now, @BringPopcorn im not targeting this message at you specifically because if you weren’t meaning this an any of those things above (including the etc. that falls under the list of those things) I understand and do not want to be one of those things above. I just thought in general this would be a good time to tell all the twitter deleters bullies the forums lurkers and vegan teachers of non vegans, cut the bs. I know you have nothing to do or say except make posts about dumb stuff and gaslight people. But maybe just take break and use forums like the actually nice people. It was meant to post things like groundbreaking pulls bugs recruit for alliances and talk with other summoners. Not a constant roast battle between you and some poor innocent soul that’s not even willing to fight back because they’ve had enough.

Too much to read over a backfired joke...
    Good luck man lol
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,188 ★★★★

lol it was just a joke stating how I wish I was wasn’t ftp to get more magnetron crystals this post was just purely about my luck with magnetron crystals so far, nothing else

There's a difference of being a non-F2P and being a blatant whale.

Take me for example. I "bought out the store" during Cyber Weekend and Omega Days, but things like the Magnetron crystals (10 for $70) I don't even bat an eye at. Those random $20-40 offers that pop up that might just get you past the edge of forming a crystal or catalyst? Absolutely not.

There's spending for guaranteed value, and then there's spending stupidly. In all honesty, some would argue they're both the same when it comes to a mobile game.
  • Options

There's a difference of being a non-F2P and being a blatant whale.

Take me for example. I "bought out the store" during Cyber Weekend and Omega Days, but things like the Magnetron crystals (10 for $70) I don't even bat an eye at. Those random $20-40 offers that pop up that might just get you past the edge of forming a crystal or catalyst? Absolutely not.

There's spending for guaranteed value, and then there's spending stupidly. In all honesty, some would argue they're both the same when it comes to a mobile game.
    Exactly why I don’t spend