SQ

WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Member Posts: 513 ★★★
Why do you insist on over complicating this and not actually explaining in game.

Ran SQ on tier 5, got exploration rewards, previewed rewards for a second run and they're shown as claimed so assume (as with every other content in game) this means you cannot claim them again, decided mysterium is more valuable than than the couple 100 7* shards so run 3 other difficulties to find out you just rerun and claim rewards every time?

WHY ISNT THIS SHOWM IN GAME.

Jesus christ Kabam, not everyone checks forums daily, explain this **** in game. But thanks for wasting 3 of my limited runs, really appreciate it 👍

Comments

• SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,083 ★★★
    At least you know now and I always wait for Richtheman the explain it to me before attempting it over the weekend.
  • WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Member Posts: 513 ★★★
    SammyDe said:

At least you know now and I always wait for Richtheman the explain it to me before attempting it over the weekend.

I don't watch him as much, clearly need to before I do anything in this game 😂
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,302 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

SammyDe said:

Or OP could have just read the SQ details. Although, as we know, reading isn't a strong suit of 99% of forum users
    Well English isn't the first language for most players so.
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,239 ★★★★

Why do you insist on over complicating this and not actually explaining in game.

Ran SQ on tier 5, got exploration rewards, previewed rewards for a second run and they're shown as claimed so assume (as with every other content in game) this means you cannot claim them again, decided mysterium is more valuable than than the couple 100 7* shards so run 3 other difficulties to find out you just rerun and claim rewards every time?

Jesus christ Kabam, not everyone checks forums daily, explain this **** in game. But thanks for wasting 3 of my limited runs, really appreciate it 👍

Sure not everyone checks daily, but the details have been out for about 6 days, you were on the forums yesterday and the day before that so why not check?

And just to be clear i do agree they should have it more clearer on the ingame male for those who don’t go to the forums. I just think your not one of those people.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,621 ★★★★★
    edited June 7

There is not exploration reward...
    So not sure what you are talking about.
    Also there is 2 paths.. you run it 1 time and got exploration rewards?... You are not making sense are you?..
    Now if you run it 2x.. 1 time supposedly for each path for exploration, you would have noticed the path rewards respawn..

There is not exploration reward...
    So not sure what you are talking about.
    Also there is 2 paths.. you run it 1 time and got exploration rewards?... You are not making sense are you?..
    Now if you run it 2x.. 1 time supposedly for each path for exploration, you would have noticed the path rewards respawn..
    Completion*
    ahmynuts said:

SammyDe said:

Or OP could have just read the SQ details. Although, as we know, reading isn't a strong suit of 99% of forum users
    So where exactly does it say in game you can rerun for completion rewards? They're literally ticked as in claimed 🤔
    Lokx said:

Sure not everyone checks daily, but the details have been out for about 6 days, you were on the forums yesterday and the day before that so why not check?

And just to be clear i do agree they should have it more clearer on the ingame male for those who don’t go to the forums. I just think your not one of those people.
    I did it within an hour of release... I get excited to play the new content 😂
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Member Posts: 1,540 ★★★★

Also for other fun reading: