Thoughts on incursions crystals?

Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,740 ★★★★★
I was going to write a long thing about this, but basically I want to hear people’s thoughts on 6* incursions crystals vs saving the massive amount of shards for the 7* crystal. I’ve completed all story content other than 8.4, but only have 1 7* because I just came back to the game. So I can’t get the 7* yet but I could start saving for the future.

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,088 ★★★★★
    Better save your artifacts for the 7* crystal. If you can manage to get zone 6 25 rooms consistently, you can easily get a incursion 7* by August. And at your progression level, Any of them would be a great addition to your roster.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,709 ★★★★
    Since I have most of the 6 stars in the game, 6 star crystals add little value to my account but a 7 star Angela, now we are talking. If you are targeting a particular 6 star, then Incursion crystals are your best odds 1 in 10 compare to features and regular crytals.
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Member Posts: 737 ★★★
    It’s roughly 1 7* crystal every 2 months if you clear top 3 zones and you are in an alliance that gets the 5k weekly artifacts from alliance event.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,423 ★★★★★
    I just want HB 😤