**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

How many revives did you use for each onslaught fight?

13»

Comments

• Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 717 ★★★★

5 with SC, 7 or 8 with photon, don't think I'll do DKG since I can only get 5% off.

The idea of the fight is to intercept 100% of the time, use sp1 when you have furies so you put 3 armor break, do that until onslaught has 10 armor breaks....after that you only use sp3 (also only when you have furies active)
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 693 ★★★
    This onslaught is by far the worst fight. But for Kabam to make us use DKG on him that was just wrong. They could picked a fbettwr fight for DKG. I don’t expect this fight to be easy but damn! This fight with DKG is worse than the abs robot fight. Way worse. I’m 3 energy refills of practice still cause I can’t get him down more than 2%-6% health. I’m not having fun at all. This game is supposed to be fun. Good job messing that part of the game up whoever made this fight.
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 693 ★★★

5 with SC, 7 or 8 with photon, don't think I'll do DKG since I can only get 5% off.

The idea of the fight is to intercept 100% of the time, use sp1 when you have furies so you put 3 armor break, do that until onslaught has 10 armor breaks....after that you only use sp3 (also only when you have furies active)
    I don’t get it. I know how to intercept well. But in this fight I can only intercept onslaught less then half the time. He intercepts me almost every time. You have any YouTube content I can check out?
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,507 ★★★★
    0, 0, 1, 5
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,632 ★★★★★
    Seeing people use 0-1 or 2 revives using the same champ and rank I have makes me realize … I’m really not that good .
  • Options
    ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Posts: 148
    5 with Herc.

0 with anyone else since after 100+ attempts with 7 different champs, I still can’t dex the l1 and thus only do about 3% damage at best. I refuse to spend 30+ revives and full heal ups for this fight.
  • Options
    tnair2015tnair2015 Posts: 89
    Herc 4(because first time practising)
    Photon: 1(almost solo...err input issues)
    Void: 1(same as photon)
  • Options
    tnair2015tnair2015 Posts: 89
    Plus I kinda enjoyed fight trying with photon. Got all dexes of SP1 learnt..no longer he shall be banned in BG and time to rank up my Onslaught . ...
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 717 ★★★★
    Deder80 said:

I don’t get it. I know how to intercept well. But in this fight I can only intercept onslaught less then half the time. He intercepts me almost every time. You have any YouTube content I can check out?
    I don't remember any video about a solo with DKG rn (but there must be at least one) but what i can say is, you will be intercepted and there's nothing you can do about it, DKG regens A LOT with his sp3 so after the 10 armor breaks this will be your survival....also try to pay attention if onslaught puts daunted on you and if that happens, quit the fight and try again
    Took me some effort to do the solo but it is possible, i noticed the AI will be more passive if you stay on the left side of the screen, try your best to use the relic to push him to the other side
    Good luck
  • Options
    BabyGrootBabyGroot Posts: 86
    Update:
    Max boosts
    R4 Shang chi 1 revive
    R3 King groot 1 revive
    R5 Photin 2 revives

I must say again I have never practiced so much. Today's the last day and didn't feel ready so I decided to just commit and it was what it was. Idk how but the pressure made me do so much better. My hands are so sweaty right now lol. I'm not nearly as good as I just played haha the kabam gods were looking out for me today.
  • Options
    BabyGrootBabyGroot Posts: 86
    With everyone no longer afraid of my onslaught on defence, I've gotta finally learn him offensively
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,666 ★★★★★
    Gave up on DKG. Best I could do was 9%, boosted.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter, I couldn't care less if he's awakened and I don't care about maxing out points for SoS. Garbage fight.
  • Options
    ToniXD_16ToniXD_16 Posts: 107
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 490 ★★★
    Herc-1
    Cap iw.......8-10
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    Think I used around 10 for Photon, Shang, and DKG combined. Luckily they were expiring by the day, so I needed to use em anyways.