I know I know... Another Double Track Question

Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Member Posts: 300 ★★
I'm going to buy the double track but I was curious to see if anyone can confirm. If I complete the daily objectives but don't claim the prizes they will not be lost correct? I am working my way through act 8 and I'm hoping to become valiant by the end of the month so I don't want to claim selectors until then.

Comments

• SkalamenkoSkalamenko Member Posts: 99
    They will expire,
    I had the same question and thought they will stay, but after some time, they started expiring.
    So better to wait and buy when valiant.
  • SkalamenkoSkalamenko Member Posts: 99
    This happened at last double track so it may have changed, but i doubt. Better to be safe, you wont lose anything by waiting at least the platinum part
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,423 ★★★★★
    edited June 7

I'm going to buy the double track but I was curious to see if anyone can confirm. If I complete the daily objectives but don't claim the prizes they will not be lost correct? I am working my way through act 8 and I'm hoping to become valiant by the end of the month so I don't want to claim selectors until then.

I suggest you rush your journey to valiant (hopefully within the track length of almost 3 months), do your objectives daily and once you are valiant buy the Plat track.
    All rewards will unlock and you can grab the right selectors as Valiant
  • Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Member Posts: 300 ★★

I suggest you rush your journey to valiant (hopefully within the track length of almost 3 months), do your objectives daily and once you are valiant buy the Plat track.
    Thank you! I'm wrapping up 8.2.3 right now. I plan to be valiant by the end of June.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,423 ★★★★★
    edited June 7

Thank you! I'm wrapping up 8.2.3 right now. I plan to be valiant by the end of June.
    One thing I noticed..
    There is an event going on for extra days on the track.. not sure how is that going to work for you tbh... Its a selector and you gotta pick which track you want.
  • Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Member Posts: 300 ★★

One thing I noticed..
    There is an event going on for extra days on the track.. not sure how is that going to work for you tbh... Its a selector and you gotta pick which track you want.
    Yeah I just won't get the extra days at the end. Just pushes me to get valiant faster lol