SoS Onslaught node buffs: One has to go. Which one?

TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,731 ★★★★★
edited June 8 in General Discussion

I hated Unstoppable with a passion.

SoS Onslaught node buffs: One has to go. Which one? 101 votes

Heavy Hitter/Unstoppable
54%
BendyJinxesaxeCat_MurdockThatGuyYouSaw235Masterduxcscale0725_gmailrcm2017KisHinEakomochimichanga2108Laksh1995PrentexSmasherM86HungaryHippoZuroGkeveryJ2_gash228H3t3rNoob_Master69 55 votes
Pass the Buck/Power Sting
11%
Hort4TendersquadSavageBreaker69BENNYJcaptain_rogersDfour24JCC5280Dirty_DozzAshacekarLickyTullemoThe_Lokí 12 votes
Decorative Armor
12%
DrZolaCondemnedToeSCP1504plutztomDoctor_Strange19BuggyDClownsherin_66Sceptilemaniac2Forsaken15ManbatnGrO_ot78NightheartSHADOW138 13 votes
Ssstylish 3
3%
Nesciogohard123Tempest_024XFREEDOMX 4 votes
1 and 2 😵‍💫
2%
JounaaPee13579rebel_Newtrel 3 votes
All of them!
0%
PT_99 1 vote
Onslaught...throw the whole champ away!
12%
Vegeta9001MoosetiptronicRiderofHellDeaconHippoSleek_JWarlock14Jack2634FantomaxopMasterAHatsumomoMarvelNoobMidiKingering_King 13 votes

Comments

• Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 482 ★★★
    Decorative armour is just for havok and it helps diablo so let it stay. And as bad as heavy hitter is, I was able to counter it 80-90% of the time while using capiw so don't have a problem with it.

Tbh, design wise it's a perfect fight.
  • IlociaMIlociaM Member Posts: 107
    Had you tryed to learn how to play the fight?
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,731 ★★★★★

Just need the AI to be aggresive.

Yes....but not while Unstoppable though 😅
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,899 ★★★★★
    Heavy Hitter/Unstoppable
    To help openings heavy hitter needs to go
  • SamanunSamanun Member Posts: 699 ★★★
    How about none of them the fight is fine i don't think any of you are truly **** at the the game you’re just not making any effort to get better stop being lazy and actually learn a new skill
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,237 ★★★★
    Heavy Hitter/Unstoppable
    Samanun said:

How about none of them the fight is fine i don't think any of you are truly **** at the the game you’re just not making any effort to get better stop being lazy and actually learn a new skill

Read the title again genius, it says one HAS to Go , besides the heavy hitter one is of the least consequence. Since Ssstylish more or less does the same thing
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    How about we add agressive rather than getting rid of a node? Lol

That's the only thing that made the fight a pain is him hurtling in the corner and not throwing specials until the power sting was over. 😭
    Heavy Hitter/Unstoppable

The fight would be too easy without heavy hitter.

I think the fight is great as-is, but if anything were to change I would rather see the addition of a node that either:
    • increased power sting damage, so there is a greater payoff to transferring them to Onslaught, or
    • removed a debuff from the attacker whenever Onslaught detonates a power sting, so there would be a way to remove Daunted

You could make the powerstings really potent like the spider ham fight in WOW, but I guess that would just result in the fight being cheesed??
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,112 ★★★★★
    Heavy Hitter/Unstoppable

How about we add agressive rather than getting rid of a node? Lol

That's the only thing that made the fight a pain is him hurtling in the corner and not throwing specials until the power sting was over. 😭

They need to add that every fight by default so we can get back to what the AI should be.

Still I voted heavy hitter - windows were way too small to be enjoyable given the AI.
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,057 ★★★★
    Decorative Armor

I think the fight is great as-is, but if anything were to change I would rather see the addition of a node that either:
    • increased power sting damage, so there is a greater payoff to transferring them to Onslaught, or
    • removed a debuff from the attacker whenever Onslaught detonates a power sting, so there would be a way to remove Daunted

I actually don't mind at all I agree with this suggestion
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,083 ★★★★★

You could make the powerstings really potent like the spider ham fight in WOW, but I guess that would just result in the fight being cheesed??
    Not spam fight level potent, but a middle ground would be nice, like it takes around 5% of max health from onslut
    Heavy Hitter/Unstoppable

Not spam fight level potent, but a middle ground would be nice, like it takes around 5% of max health from onslut
    That would be nice actually, would make the fight less sluggish
    Samanun said:

How about you not get so triggered over a SoS post? And those are some broad assumptions you're making. If the fight was fine to you, then ok...this survey is not for you. Move on. And not everyone feels the same about the fight as you. No need to make silly, factless assumptions about our game playing or opinions on the fight. I've beaten this Onslaught. It doesn't mean I enjoyed the fight.

Again, this post isn't for you. Let other people enjoy things.
    edited June 8

Cool. Thanks for your input! Increased Power Sting damage would be nice. But in order to truly benefit from that, the AI would need to be more aggressive instead of how passive it was, too. And when it finally got a Power Sting, it held on to it's special until power sting expired.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,083 ★★★★★

Samanun said:

How about you not get so triggered over a SoS post? And those are some broad assumptions you're making. If the fight was fine to you, then ok...this survey is not for you. Move on. And not everyone feels the same about the fight as you. No need to make silly, factless assumptions about our game playing or opinions on the fight. I've beaten this Onslaught. It doesn't mean I enjoyed the fight.

He is a troll. Don't reply to him. He starts abusing you and others and eventually make this post get closed

Samanun said:

He is a troll. Don't reply to him. He starts abusing you and others and eventually make this post get closed
    Noted. I will not feed the troll lol
    I think it's awesome that a Kabam mod is chiming in 🙂

Samanun said:

Howexactly am i trolling and how is anybody getting abused

Samanun said:

How am i triggered? You're the only one here that seems triggered learn how to take some constructive criticism and not take everything so personally
  • ChiefGoatChiefGoat Member Posts: 158 ★★
    None. The nodes do not make it a difficult fight. It’s all about learning to dex the L1, like the Danni Moonstar fight was about learning to dex her L2. Once you get the dex down it’s a piece of cake
  • ChiefGoatChiefGoat Member Posts: 158 ★★
    There’s no objective that says you have to solo the fight. No need to win the fight fast. Slow down, take your time, learn the dex and get it done. Simple.
    ChiefGoat said:

There’s no objective that says you have to solo the fight. No need to win the fight fast. Slow down, take your time, learn the dex and get it done. Simple.

Who said anything about a solo objective?
    edited June 9
    ChiefGoat said:

None. The nodes do not make it a difficult fight. It’s all about learning to dex the L1, like the Danni Moonstar fight was about learning to dex her L2. Once you get the dex down it’s a piece of cake

I agree about the dexing..it did get better once I did that. BUT IMO the unstoppable is the worse. The AI kept spamming heavies when it had unstoppable.

And if I remember correctly, the only champs who counter Unstoppable don't meet any objectives. Correct me if I'm wrong though.