Which class has the most underrated champions?

EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,295 ★★★★★
edited June 8 in General Discussion
For me I think it’s tech. It has champs like War Machine and Punisher 2099 whom I think are very good. Second class is cosmic. Third is skill.

Which class has the most underrated champions? 72 votes

Tech
19%
Crys23SecondSkrillerThatGuyYouSaw235AshyKnucklesHendrossMoosetiptronicMaicoñ97WhoDaPooZephyre33Yodabolt21MadGodOryxEdisonLawTonystark1119jj_jj_9 14 votes
Cosmic
26%
Talha305RajaSpity68Hort4yossRayven5220ItsClobberinTimeGogiMCOCHazzaBen_15455MackeyPriyabrata13579rebel_Emilia90TNK_131Ctfz30Super_Cretu90Toproller89GrO_ot78Nightheart 19 votes
Mystic
9%
Deamon1337Doctor_Strange19The_0wenpuswillrun4adonutJethuashield311Cure2024 7 votes
Science
18%
Justcause102gforcefanpeixemacacocaptain_rogersGinjabredMonstaDfour24Demonic_embraceSiggManQwerasdJohny_JoestarStone3xMethodMan69Archit_1812 13 votes
Skill
20%
Disbanded_pensallinashessxlbstverliebt_ReefCotziSchnoodleUltragamerWonderfulloser1948Ansh_AStoneWhale2055MidiGlocqueKingering_KingKablammoDookieDuck 15 votes
Mutant
5%
Jack2634ArcticWolf2AvnishSagaChampion 4 votes

Comments

• Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 857 ★★★
    Skill
    Shang underrated. Glad this SoS fight brought him back into the light
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,295 ★★★★★
    Tech

Shang underrated. Glad this SoS fight brought him back into the light

Shang is perfectly rated since he was introduced
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Cosmic
    Because too many people underestimate Odin.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★
    Cosmic
    I don't think any other class has these many underrated champs: Nova, Odin, Silver Surfer, Terrax, Sersi, Super Skrull, Angela and so on.
    The cosmic class is still so strong it makes all these champs look mid when in reality they are decent, some of them are not only decent but fast enough for BGs and dual threat.
    Tech

I don't think any other class has these many underrated champs: Nova, Odin, Silver Surfer, Terrax, Sersi, Super Skrull, Angela and so on.
    The cosmic class is still so strong it makes all these champs look mid when in reality they are decent, some of them are not only decent but fast enough for BGs and dual threat.

Disagree with super skrull but agree with the rest. Skrull can be good but his rotation is very tight to pull off
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★
    Cosmic
    EdisonLaw said:

Disagree with super skrull but agree with the rest. Skrull can be good but his rotation is very tight to pull off
    It is but the damage is 100% there and he's relatively fast, doesn't need that much ramp up.
    He's nothing crazy but he's decent, and most people think he's garbage so yes I do think he's underrated to some extent.
    Tech

Vox is the definition of underrated

He was overshadowed by Photon but agreed. Also the best Arcade counter currently
  • Stone3xStone3x Member Posts: 60
    Science
    Science cause Luke cage is extremely underated
    Tech
    Stone3x said:

Science cause Luke cage is extremely underated

Nah he's perfectly rated. More people are pulling him from titan so they know how good he is.
  • shield311shield311 Member Posts: 435 ★★
    Mystic
    Mystic has quite alot of underrated champs but the honorable mentions that I think are the most underrated are dragon man, longshot and symbiote supreme

Sym kinda fell off hard after doom and for obvious reasons, he doesn't do good against bleed immunes etc etc

Longshot has super good buff control and high damange incinerate. Incinerate immunes are the mostly unideal matchup for most cases.

Finally dragon man, kind of like mystic adam warlock (play aggresive for most damage), keep opponent cornered and MOST BG matches are basically done within 40 seconds when played right . Very decent defender too just like longshot.

I had a few more in mind like magik but she isn't really *underrated* but only star locked to 5* version so yeah that's basically it
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,734 ★★★★★

I'm still not ranking him lol
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Member Posts: 3,258 ★★★★★
    Tech
    Vulture, Ultron, Howard the Duck, Rocket Raccoon, Punisher 2099...

I'll make a case for Iron Man too. I seriously don't think most people understand how good he is. The amount of versatility that the bro has is crazy. Insane damage, insane tankiness, eats Special Attacks through the block like an absolute legend, mean immunities and is probably the best champion to use in Prowess matchups.

The fact that I've seen basically no one consider Iron Man a top 5 Tech champion is criminal and is arguably grounds for him being underrated. I own him as a 7* r3 and he's an absolute demon and I hope there's a sort of Human Torch-esque renaissance for him.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Member Posts: 2,592 ★★★★★
    edited June 9
    Tech
    It’s tech. Champs like P2099, G2099, Cap Sam, Guardian (he is still underrated stupidly), Vulture, Yondu, Howard, Hulkbuster and Ultron are still criminally underrated. Not many classes can claim 9 champs who probably don’t crack the “top 10” and 100% deserve r5a or r2 and r3 as a 7* if an available, like the tech class!

The biggest downfall of the tech class is Hulkling and Galan.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,734 ★★★★★
    edited June 9
    I don't know if I'd say "underrated". It's just that we have so many champs in the game that it's hard to use them all to see their potential.

Also a lot of champs were created just to counter certain nodes, and others were created to counter certain champs in BGs. But outside of that, are many that useful?
  • smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    If defender isn’t shock immune, BWDO is taking them down with the quickness.
    Tech
    shield311 said:

Mystic has quite alot of underrated champs but the honorable mentions that I think are the most underrated are dragon man, longshot and symbiote supreme

Sym kinda fell off hard after doom and for obvious reasons, he doesn't do good against bleed immunes etc etc

Longshot has super good buff control and high damange incinerate. Incinerate immunes are the mostly unideal matchup for most cases.

Finally dragon man, kind of like mystic adam warlock (play aggresive for most damage), keep opponent cornered and MOST BG matches are basically done within 40 seconds when played right . Very decent defender too just like longshot.

I had a few more in mind like magik but she isn't really *underrated* but only star locked to 5* version so yeah that's basically it

Adam Warlock and Dragon Man aren't the same. With Adam you don't want to block while with Dragon Man you can still block.
    edited June 9
    Tech

It’s tech. Champs like P2099, G2099, Cap Sam, Guardian (he is still underrated stupidly), Vulture, Yondu, Howard, Hulkbuster and Ultron are still criminally underrated. Not many classes can claim 9 champs who probably don’t crack the “top 10” and 100% deserve r5a or r2 and r3 as a 7* if an available, like the tech class!

Not to mention other cosmics that shred them such as Serpent, Maestro, Gladiator, etc. Also you missed War Machine
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Member Posts: 2,592 ★★★★★
    Tech
    EdisonLaw said:

Not to mention other cosmics that shred them such as Serpent, Maestro, Gladiator, etc. Also you missed War Machine
    Exactly. The cosmic class is so OP at the top it dulls tech. No other class is impacted as much as tech when it comes to disadvantage.

And yeah, War Machine is underrated and he isn’t even a top 20 tech champ… it’s insane how good tech is overall. Tech IMO has the most “dual threats”.
    Tech

EdisonLaw said:

Exactly. The cosmic class is so OP at the top it dulls tech. No other class is impacted as much as tech when it comes to disadvantage.

And yeah, War Machine is underrated and he isn’t even a top 20 tech champ… it’s insane how good tech is overall. Tech IMO has the most “dual threats”.
    The class with the most dual threats is probably either mystic or science, not tech.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Cosmic

I'm still not ranking him lol
    Lmao, you're missing out. 😜
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 458 ★★
    Science
    Anti-Venom, Ant-Man, Electro, Jessica, Invisible Woman, Sandman, Red Hulk, Yellowjacket, Sentry.
    Tech

Anti-Venom, Ant-Man, Electro, Jessica, Invisible Woman, Sandman, Red Hulk, Yellowjacket, Sentry.

Sentry?
  • GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Member Posts: 688 ★★★
    Cosmic
    Emilia90 said:

Every class has a few underrated ones but I’d go cosmic. I don’t think champs like Angela, Odin, Sersi, Nova, and a few others get as much respect as they deserve from the wider community

Lets not forget Groot 🧨💥🔥🔥🔥

But yeah, Odin and Angela 👌

• Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 911 ★★★
    Mutant
    Mutant class, with champs who is always viable like domino, archangel, kitty (a god except in BGs) is in a really good state in BGS , especially after Sinister buffs and Onslaught release.
    But i feel like the other non-meta mutants are still crazily underappreciated imo. Iceman who can pretty much get you a win if opponent can't draft coldsnap immune/ high energy resist, emma and toad can be both a tough defender and a nuke attacker, Dani being an absolute unit,...