Is Ghost still worth taking to rank 4 unawakened to become paragon?

Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,740 ★★★★★
I got a tech 3-4 gem from 8.3 completion and if I use it, I'll become paragon. Here's my currently tech roster.
I love ghost, but I have an awakened, max sig 5* that I use a lot more because the awakened ability is so useful for getting power. So do you guys think she is still worth taking to rank 4, unawakened at this point in the game? I have a generic gem and a lot of sigs, but I was saving them for someone who absolutely needs it. I've played shuri and like her, but I don't think enough to take her from rank 2 to rank 4 to get paragon. I'm planning on taking infamous iron man, peni, and omega sentinel to rank 2, but I don't have enough experience to immediately take them to rank 4.

Is Ghost still worth taking to rank 4 unawakened to become paragon? 33 votes

Rank 4 Ghost and put the generic and some sigs into her
78%
Nesciotnair2015CupidMaicoñ97sxlbstverliebtdoctorbLordSmasherDeaconcaptain_rogersMCOCHazzaBeastDadChrisPowellBuggyDClownMessy151ninosHickdog27SiggManTrongNovSunstar19Lokx 26 votes
Rank 4 Ghost but leave her unawakened
3%
GalactikDonut 1 vote
Rank 4 someone else (comment who below)
18%
phillgreenrcm2017_ReefQwerasdCtfz30shield311 6 votes
Wait, it's not worth it to rush this rank up to get paragon
0%

Comments

• LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    Ghost is an amazing attacker. And if you love the character then it’s 100% a worthwhile choice. Also getting paragon for the double track rewards will come in handy. Additionally for the rest of this saga you will be able to get more magnetron crystal so its worth being paragon+ right now
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,796 ★★★★★
    She will get you through quite a bit. You also have Shuri, Ultron and OG ironman that are elite.
  • _Reef_Reef Member Posts: 267
    Rank 4 someone else (comment who below)
    I was in your position and did it, she's still there years later 6r4 sig 120, I don't play w her anymore, Ultron would've been better, I have 6r5 sig 200 ascended and he powerburns, regenerate alot, immune to bleed n poison and shreds incinerate and shocks fast and regenerate from them, degen mutants, evades, regenerate vs stormx bishop and cgr and any other energy champ. Ghost requires skill and wasp to constantly be on your team or even more skill if you leave off wasp
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,740 ★★★★★
    I decided to take her to rank 4 cause I wanted to get paragon and I’ll use her once awakened. I then bought the 6* awakening gem with loyalty, cause I had a bunch, and I’m thinking I’ll use it on her. I’ll decide for sure tomorrow if anyone has addition thoughts on that.
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Member Posts: 883 ★★★
    Ghost is still awesome, gem and sig her up