**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Double Track Event question

I know Im probably gonna get slammed for this…but I looked around and couldnt find my answer.

So my son wants to buy the double track but he has missed 2 days on the event objectives?

A. Can he still acquire BRB at the end?
B. I would have to buy a booster as well correct?

Thanks and appreciate any answers on this and expecting the sarcasm as well!

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,586 ★★★★★
    edited June 9
    There's catchup/boosters built in so I think he's still good. Someone else can math it out for how many days you can catch up but it's usually at least a week iirc
  • Options
    Coach_G1Coach_G1 Posts: 33
    Appreciate the quick response! Thank you
  • Options
    JohnPaulBusuJohnPaulBusu Posts: 87
    Yes you can still get beta ray bill if you buy the platinum track now because it give you one free day when purchased & when you complete 4 objectives you would have the choice to get 1 (gold track only) or 2 days complete (platinum track unlocked) from the solo event

Think of the solo event as a booster for 2 days when you complete 4 objectives plus the solo event should run every week for the duration of the event so if you complete it every week you definitely won't need to buy boosters (their are a lot of extra days in the platinum track that give some shards, gold, iso & mysterium)

I also suggest you buy the pass from the webstore (if possible) as it give you 5 bonus platinum crystals for the same price
  • Options
    Coach_G1Coach_G1 Posts: 33
    Thank you!