I fell for it!!!

PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,041 ★★★★
18 featured crystals. 2 6* champs. Neeeerp. Gimme the dunce hat. I deserve it. I really love Arcade. Hes making me excited to play competitively again! Dumb dumb dumb

Comments

• psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,540 ★★★★
    Valiant get to purchase 6* Arcade outright (I use 6* generic awaken gem on him) and have sig him to sig20.. I think he needs sig200 and needs to be rank5 and ascend to get best bang for buck.. is Arcade the best tech? Hardly, he is lower God-tier but upper mid-tier level, his DOT falls off at good pace but in order to maximize all the debuffs, one needs to be aggressive to maintain the DOT..

Purchase the Arcade pre-release bundles Valiant. Include: twelve Valiant Press Start crystals, and 1k 7* shards.
    Out of the twelve, i got only one 6* champion, and the rest were 5* champions.. is it worth $99.99+tax? Nope.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,083 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

Valiant get to purchase 6* Arcade outright (I use 6* generic awaken gem on him) and have sig him to sig20.. I think he needs sig200 and needs to be rank5 and ascend to get best bang for buck.. is Arcade the best tech? Hardly, he is lower God-tier but upper mid-tier level, his DOT falls off at good pace but in order to maximize all the debuffs, one needs to be aggressive to maintain the DOT..

Purchase the Arcade pre-release bundles Valiant. Include: twelve Valiant Press Start crystals, and 1k 7* shards.
    Out of the twelve, i got only one 6* champion, and the rest were 5* champions.. is it worth $99.99+tax? Nope.

He is best tech defender for sure. Way ahead of FAM nd Red skull. Only 3 champs have undermine (gorr, vox and skrull). So he'll rule for sometime.