Beta Ray Bill in Arcade's Saga?

VolxRenVolxRen Member Posts: 67
Hey everyone! Just wanted to check something that I might missed. Will Beta Ray Bill be a part of the Saga roster? Many thanks if someone knows.

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,294 ★★★★★
    The saga will pretty much be over by the time he drops
  • Zephyre33Zephyre33 Member Posts: 181
    he might me a part of next saga
  • VolxRenVolxRen Member Posts: 67
    Just curious if we will hqve chance to play around with him even in this Saga.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,379 ★★★★★
    If he’s coming in August then yes
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,939 ★★★★★
    VolxRen said:

Hey everyone! Just wanted to check something that I might missed. Will Beta Ray Bill be a part of the Saga roster? Many thanks if someone knows.

Hes part of this saga as hes a clarity champ
    Bendy said:

VolxRen said:

Really?? I totally missed it! Awesome!
  • Mdowney80Mdowney80 Member Posts: 82
    I was curious too but only because I want to use the arcade rank up items on him. Just fyi You can’t use them on Mastero, Blade, or Jessica Jones even though they are tagged clarity or house of mirrors. Possibly others but I had some already max sig and others not awakened.
    Mdowney80 said:

I was curious too but only because I want to use the arcade rank up items on him. Just fyi You can’t use them on Mastero, Blade, or Jessica Jones even though they are tagged clarity or house of mirrors. Possibly others but I had some already max sig and others not awakened.

Same thought. Hope it will work 🙏
  • NusbaumNusbaum Member Posts: 5
    Bendy said:

VolxRen said:

Where do you find this info?
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,939 ★★★★★
    https://playcontestofchampions.com/news/arcade-games/

Theres one spot coming and only cosmic that is on way is beta ray hence hes saga
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,379 ★★★★★
    He should be #Clarity