**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

SOS deathless groot objective

I’m just suggesting this and my opinion on this for those who wasn’t able to get the 7 star king groot should kabam have made the objective to say defeat onslaught with deathless king groot so you can use your 6 star to fight him and when you complete it you can get the 7 star and for those who have the 7 star they can get it dupe. Wound not this be a good change?? Everyone can be happy 😃

Comments

• Options
    HalleyHalley Posts: 391 ★★
    I think they shouldn't request to complete an object with a specific champ, it narrows the participants of game.

The less players join, the less attractive the game will be.
  • Options
    Newman0067Newman0067 Posts: 83
    Halley said:

I think they shouldn't request to complete an object with a specific champ, it narrows the participants of game.

It's best to not think of it as part of the SoS event, more so a part of the deathless grind.
  • Options
    Thokk150Thokk150 Posts: 73
    Halley said:

Thing is, completing the fight with dkg gives an extra point than those needed, so even if you don't have him, you can still complete sos by doing every other objective
  • Options
    Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Posts: 366 ★★★
    Halley said:

Meh. People who don't want to do the challenge just won't do it. I can't think of any reason someone would look at the challenge, say "welp, I can't do this, so I'm just gonna quit". Same goes for all the Carina Challenges that are "Use X Champ for Y fight". If you don't want to do it, then don't. The rewards aren't game breaking, and most of the time they're just a unit/resource sink.

The Deathless challenges like this (and the Guillotine one last season against Dani I think it was), are an extra point added for those who already have the Champ, and a way to awaken them as a reward for taking the extra challenge of using them in SoS
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★

I’m just suggesting this and my opinion on this for those who wasn’t able to get the 7 star king groot should kabam have made the objective to say defeat onslaught with deathless king groot so you can use your 6 star to fight him and when you complete it you can get the 7 star and for those who have the 7 star they can get it dupe. Wound not this be a good change?? Everyone can be happy 😃

You can get deathless 7* from store with units 🙄 go get him then finish SoS onslaught to dupe him also right away 🥰