**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Missing raid reward chest

MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,155 ★★★
So im valiant and claimed my third chest valiant reward but i have no crystal. Anyone else have the same issue? Just submitted a support request. Just want to see if anyone else is having the same issue.

Comments

• Options
    PIKESTAINPIKESTAIN Posts: 183 ★★
    You probably got a reward just not crystal. Happened to me
  • Options
    edited June 11
    Are you valiant? Variants get a crystal not a payout.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★

negative. they get both options ... just depends on the RNG .. you could be presented a crystal or you could be presented a pop chance.
  • Options
    No mine showed a picture of a crystal. Went to crystal area to open it. No crystal.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,810 ★★★★★
    Same thing happened with me, I've contacted support and they say I got all my rewards apparently, but I'm waiting for them to tell me what the missing one was
  • Options
    edited June 11
    Yeah cause I checked all of my stuff. Nothing went up. No new champs(ultron)
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,494 ★★★★
    You can take mine if you want, if you're in need of some t6cc
  • Options
    N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Posts: 97
    Maybe try closing app and reopening. Same bug that pops up with monthly calendar champ crystal
  • Options
    Did that multiple times and nothing.
  • Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 450 ★★★
    The Valiant rewards shouldn't be the crystals, it should be the reward popup like the other 2 options, if you did not see a crystal like before then you would have got a straight up payout.

Down below is a list of the items people have reported you can get I would go through and check see what went up.

Just keep in mind the crystals that it did show as shown here in my picture is most likely a mistake and is NOT meant to be that way.

• Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★

No mine showed a picture of a crystal. Went to crystal area to open it. No crystal.

yep i'm aware ... you either get a crystal or a pay out. but yes, some people have gotten the crystal and that crystal didn't show up in their crystal stash.

the fact still is though that you can either get a crystal to select or you get a payout. not every chest will give you a crystal. they'll give you a crystal to select or just a blank payout to select.
  • Options
    PIKESTAINPIKESTAIN Posts: 183 ★★

Yes. You probably got a payoff
  • Options
    PIKESTAIN said:

No it showed a crystal and that crystal never appeared in my crystal area. Both I got yesterday showed up. Not the one claimed this morning.
  • Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 450 ★★★

PIKESTAIN said:

No it showed a crystal and that crystal never appeared in my crystal area. Both I got yesterday showed up. Not the one claimed this morning.
    contact support then, forums can only do so much with helping, if you have tried everything like fully restarting and its still not there then its a support matter.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,090 ★★★★★
    edited June 11
    ShuGokis said:

The Valiant rewards shouldn't be the crystals, it should be the reward popup like the other 2 options, if you did not see a crystal like before then you would have got a straight up payout.

Down below is a list of the items people have reported you can get I would go through and check see what went up.

Just keep in mind the crystals that it did show as shown here in my picture is most likely a mistake and is NOT meant to be that way.

Man I just want units 😨
    Especially 1500 ones 😋
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,810 ★★★★★
    Zuro said:

Same thing happened with me, I've contacted support and they say I got all my rewards apparently, but I'm waiting for them to tell me what the missing one was

Got a response from support, turns out I did get the rewards it just wasn't the crystal this time around. So I suggest those who are confused to ask support and they can tell you what you got.