**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Improvement request

Hey Kabam,

Just wanted to start off by saying I love the difficulty of the new uncollected difficulty! Challenging, but not impossible! One thing that I would like to see however is the potions, and iso be scaled appropriately to the difficulty of the maps. For example, if we’re fighting 15k champs a level 1 health isn’t going to do anything except counter 1 blocked hit. If we’re going to be using stronger champs I feel like the potions should be stronger as well so we’re not having to use all 25 lvl 1 health potions to get a 5* back up to 1/3 of their total health. Also getting 125 iso after defeating a 15k rated champ seems to cheapen the win. If you beat a strong opponent, you should get good rewards. I’m not saying it has to be a 5k iso, but just more than the bare minimum. Maybe something that can be improved upon going forward. Right now though it looks like those items were just copy and pasted from beginner difficulty instead of scaling it appropriately to the difficulty. For now though, keep up the great work, and I look forward to the challenges ahead!