Probably a terrible idea

LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
I don't think it will fix peoples hate, or maybe the idea it self is bad but it's apparent the tier 6 cc in raids is the least appealing reward in that chest. So why not couple it with some raid tokens. For example the worst is 25% t6cc. Each time a player gets that give them 60 raid tokens along with it. If they get 25% tier 6 in all 3 chest then they get 180 raid tokens at the end. and if they get 50% then they get 50. So if you get 3 tier 6 cc 50% then you get 150 raid token back. This is so that the concept of rng can exist but players don't feel like they spent a lot of resources on tokens only to amount to nothing.

This is just a concept. At the end of the day it's kabams decision and if they decide not to do it then it is what it is. Just gonna have to determine if the reward is worth the risk and just move on.

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,302 ★★★★★
    Or maybe make all t6cc rewards as selectors? I bet no one will complain
  • MethodMan69MethodMan69 Member Posts: 311 ★★
    Lokx said:

I don't think it will fix peoples hate, or maybe the idea it self is bad but it's apparent the tier 6 cc in raids is the least appealing reward in that chest. So why not couple it with some raid tokens. For example the worst is 25% t6cc. Each time a player gets that give them 60 raid tokens along with it. If they get 25% tier 6 in all 3 chest then they get 180 raid tokens at the end. and if they get 50% then they get 50. So if you get 3 tier 6 cc 50% then you get 150 raid token back. This is so that the concept of rng can exist but players don't feel like they spent a lot of resources on tokens only to amount to nothing.

This is just a concept. At the end of the day it's kabams decision and if they decide not to do it then it is what it is. Just gonna have to determine if the reward is worth the risk and just move on.

People just love to complain bro no matter what kabam does they'll eventually find something people just forget about exploration rewards the chests are just extra stuff