**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

NTW/Prowler r6 vs their 7* counterpart?

jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,188 ★★★★
edited June 12 in General Discussion
I lucked out and was able to get the 2 featured I didn't have through my relatively small opening yesterday, but I was curious for those who've had them since they released and enjoy the playstyles, how important are NTW and Prowler's sig abilities?

With them both appearing in the Titan soon, I'm wondering if either is worth the r6/max sig investment with the fact that it is very possible to pull one of them as a 7* by the end of the month when the July 4th sales hit.

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,590 ★★★★★
    edited June 12
    If r6 existed then I wouldnt do it because I know Kabam
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 623 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

R6 as in r5 + ascended
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,590 ★★★★★
    edited June 12
    Lokx said:

ahmynuts said:

R6 as in r5 + ascended
    Ascension =/= a rank, it's a stupid term and will be even worse when we eventually get actual r6's with 7*s
  • Options
    WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Posts: 273 ★★
    Prowlers seems more important to his loop, though unsure of how important his actual sig is in terms of getting it to a high level. Pretty sure ntw primarily needs it to be a more consistent bullseye counter but you could make do without it in a lot of matches if I remember correctly
  • Options
    ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 306 ★★★
    Really not a fan of calling 6-stars ascended "Rank 6".

I always call them 6r5A.

This is the correct term as it's not a rank as pointed out above.