Raid medusa (thanos command node)

LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
edited June 12 in General Discussion
I decided to use iron man in this raid and took the right path with thor rags. The thor rags fight was easy and iron man ripped through that (hitting the 12% mark with 1 min and 30 seconds to spare). But i’m now on medusa and was fighting for 3 min and barely hit 2% of her health

To give context in the thor fight i didn’t really rely on force charges from other roles because people im my alliance were being slow in joining so i decided to just power through it as i had 7 extra heals from last raids so this applies to this fight too

Also obviously iron man has a class disadvantage.

Was just wondering is this because the second fight and the ones that follow rely on role forces more or is the class disadvantage just that strong?

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,939 ★★★★★
    edited June 12
    Lokx said:

I decided to use iron man in this raid and took the right path with thor rags. The thor rags fight was easy and iron man ripped through that (hitting the 12% mark with 1 min and 30 seconds to spare). But i’m now on medusa and was fighting for 3 min and barely hit 2% of her health

To give context in the thor fight i didn’t really rely on force charges from other roles because people im my alliance were being slow in joining so i decided to just power through it as i had 7 extra heals from last raids so this applies to this fight too

Also obviously iron man has a class disadvantage.

Was just wondering is this because the second fight and the ones that follow rely on role forces more or is the class disadvantage just that strong?

Maybe role force wasnt active i know sometimes the role force bugs out and just resets instead of activating
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,160 ★★★★★
    Hold the block, she will dash in, dex,
    This work but also breaks the flow so much
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Hold the block, she will dash in, dex,
    This work but also breaks the flow so much

Nah i found the prompts fairly easy to do, it’s just i was getting the frevor after completing missions but he wasn’t doing any damage above 20k or so. But when i tried again today he was doing 12% easy. Don’t know what changed but it’s probably what bendy said.