**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

You’re bad at reverse controls, and that’s ok

2»

Comments

• Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,498 ★★★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

You know would make this fight impossible? Onslaughts AI. At least Gwen will reliably throw her specials

And this fight allows you to use DoT effects. And the chip damage is almost nothing, so you don’t even need to heal up when you revive.
    The dots pretty much tick at 90% less dmg lol
    Any DOT is really to kill her after your last special when she's at 1%, as the special itself even with the multiplier won't.
    I got lucky and she died on the special 2x lol
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,058 ★★★★★
    Asher1_1 said:

Asher1_1 said:

Asher1_1 said:

I think there is certain amount of time every individual plays this game & kabam wants more players to play for more time.
    Now for SOS rewards people will have to make that time somehow to practice reverse control switch which is a rare rare node in the game to defeat this fight.
    It's doesn't look like forcing - but it's actually is 😂

Nobody's forcing you to do anything, if you don't want to do it then don't do it.
    It's like saying nobody is forcing you to eat but u need to eat food to survive 😂.
    Similarly u need to do it to get the maximize rewards to stay descent level in the game as July 4th is coming and it will just boost some account way ahead.
    Your account will survive if you don't do SoS, what kinda dumb analogy is that lmao.
    If you want the rewards then practice and get good, you want a participation trophy for endgame content which is meant to be hard?
    U just bring it to my first comment where I said there is a certain amount of time every individual gives to the game. & What is Practice 😂😂 that's demanding more time dedicate .
    So u ultimately said give more time & practice that's what I said 😂😂
    Yes, that's how endgame content works, it's supposed to be hard. Like I said, you don't like it or don't have the time, don't do it lmao.
  • Options
    RustyoneilRustyoneil Posts: 192 ★★
    edited June 13
    @Kabam Jax Nothing? No, “I see what you did there” comment
  • Options
    MakMonty22MakMonty22 Posts: 1
    How is it reverse control, when it's only the dash attacks that are reverse...
    When you have to reverse your dash but not attack, heavy, or block.. it it really "reverse" controls?
  • Options
    cscale0725_gmailcscale0725_gmail Posts: 46
    I'm pathetically incapable of even hoping that I don't embarrass myself when reverse controls are changing in a fight most of the time. This fight however I made it look so easy that I kept telling myself afterwards that I'll definitely humiliate myself properly again with the next one lol. Seriously though I would say aloud each time the timer would shift and it did the trick
  • Options
    FeydRauthaFeydRautha Posts: 24

When you have to reverse your dash but not attack, heavy, or block.. it it really "reverse" controls?

Please don’t give them ideas
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,524 ★★★★★
    In the words of a famous wise man lol.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,947 ★★★★★

Dude.... please no!!!
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,580 ★★★★★

Next Sos boss be like