Unable to join alliance war

Siva22akSiva22ak Member Posts: 81
If am pressing join alliance war or continue button in fights tab it's showing this blank screen always

Comments

• Donal1981Donal1981 Member Posts: 60
    War season 50 already started and took so long loading time to just get into war or placing war def! Whats going on?!
  • gazbeagazbea Member Posts: 69
    Been trying to join attack since AW started… no dice. Looks like I won’t be joining attack any time soon and letting the alliance down
  • Perfect_jabPerfect_jab Member Posts: 86
    Same here, cant join. It just shows background an nothing happens. Have to restart game everytime
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Member Posts: 946 ★★★
    edited June 14
    Yea, I am having these same issues too. This had been going on for a while, even pre-season.
    Has there still been no response from Kabam or a fix yet?

I wonder why it's only affecting some people? What devices are people using?

I am using an Android, Samsung Galaxy S23.
  • ZammereeZammeree Member Posts: 4
    I’m having the same issue as are several in my alliance. None of us can join AW.

I’m using iPhone 14 Pro.
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Member Posts: 946 ★★★
    edited June 14
    OK, so I am able to join now, but it took a while.

I left my phone on the blank war screen (pictured below) for about 3-4 minutes and it eventually loaded.

• KeithonwKeithonw Member Posts: 3
    Any idea when kabam is going to respond to this? Our entire week of AW has been affected by this, and now to the point where most of my ally can't get in. This season should be scrapped and restarted when they fix it!
  • Siva22akSiva22ak Member Posts: 81
    Keithonw said:

Any idea when kabam is going to respond to this? Our entire week of AW has been affected by this, and now to the point where most of my ally can't get in. This season should be scrapped and restarted when they fix it!

Don't know we didn't get any news about aw bug resolve from them