**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Role charges dissappeared vs M.O.D.O.K

Not sure what's going on, but we had max role charges vs M.O.D.O.K, then between players it's reset all charges to zero for all roles.

Complete waste of all the resources used thus far by everyone to get to the maximum amount of charges.

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,537 ★★★★★
    Someone crashed or force quit. It’s a terrible bug.
  • Options
    OurbeeOurbee Posts: 92
    That's ridiculous. If someone did disconnect, Internet dropped or the game crashed (as it frequently does), for the game to remove all charges is just ridiculous and a huge bug.

@Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra can someone look into this and feedback.
  • Options
    victor158victor158 Posts: 84
    Ourbee said:

That's ridiculous. If someone did disconnect, Internet dropped or the game crashed (as it frequently does), for the game to remove all charges is just ridiculous and a huge bug.

@Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra can someone look into this and feedback.

It's been a bug for at least 3 years+ now. They just don't care
  • Options
    With raids it's completely different though, and not something that should be left.

It will affect entire alliances, and undo the work everyone put in/ potentially wast raid tickets too.
  • Options
    TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Posts: 156
    Yeah it happened in our alliance too. Totally sucks and has taken a lot of effort and many revives to get the charges back up. Yet Modok still blows and it seems nearly impossible to take off 12% for anyone each fight.
  • Options
    Cheft78Cheft78 Posts: 1
    Happing in my alliance also. Built up 15 charges and then they just disappeared. It is a major problem. I don’t even want to have my alliance waste there resources.
  • Options
    NüΚΞNüΚΞ Posts: 167 ★★
    Same happened in our alliance
  • Options
    Son_of_Rage1Son_of_Rage1 Posts: 48
    edited June 15
    Came here to report same bug. We are back at zero. Need to give back all resources used in this raid including the tickets. This week should have been free.
  • Options
    AsgardorAsgardor Posts: 3
    Same issue with our alliance
  • Options
    IRONHIDE_1IRONHIDE_1 Posts: 36
    Same issue here and happened hours before the end of raids so all the resources used to this point were a waste
  • Options
    CaptainCavemanCaptainCaveman Posts: 29
    Hey did anything come of this? We had a whole BG screwed over because of this?
  • Options
    Ive submitted a couple tickets and encouraged the rest of the crew who do we tag in here?!

@Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

Anyone that can help. People spent recourses and got screwed.
  • Options
    Anything? Anyone? Hellooo… I hate it when the voices in my head stop speaking to me
  • Options
    Son_of_Rage1Son_of_Rage1 Posts: 48
    Agree they need to compensate for this Raid week. All resources should be returned including units spent on revives. The main boss being bugged is not the players fault. Might be the time to move on.
  • Options
    The silence is deafening.
  • Options
    IRONHIDE_1IRONHIDE_1 Posts: 36
    I've sent multiple tickets and had most of my bg submit tickets referencing my ticket number and the only response we got was to watch the forums and look for in game messages, total bs and seriously don't think anything will come of this, at least refund the raid tickets and the last 7 revives
  • Options
    Is there any update on this?

I know the other issues were acknowledged and compensation referenced, but thus far there's been no response on this loss of charges situation.
  • Options
    StartimeStartime Posts: 6
    no information on this subject and obviously the bug is not fixed. We'll be skipping this raid.