Is this bug still active?

Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,214 ★★★★★
I’m preparing to do my 5th path of necropolis pretty soon, however this will be my first path using Aegon. I have a 6* r3 black panther relic that I’d like to equip to Aegon for this run, however I remember back when necro was first released that a few different relics that had visual texts pop up (bp relic being one of these) used to block the necropolis grandmaster’s prompts with the text from the relic.

Obviously it’s pretty annoying to have to fight the grandmaster without knowing which challenge you’re supposed to complete, and even though you can use the pause menu to see the challenge he gave you it doesn’t tell you whether or not “grandmaster says” appeared with the challenge.

So that’s my question. Am I safe to use the bp relic on Aegon or is that bug still active?

Comments

• Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,214 ★★★★★
    Bumping this once cuz I'm sitting with a 300 combo from one run and revives expiring in less than 45 minutes so I kinda need to know soon lol.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,935 ★★★★★
    Its been fixed since the bug fix i believe jan time or feb
    Bendy said:

Alright appreciate it. I tried searching through multiple old posts about this bug but none of them had a definitive answer. Seemed everyone just forgot once most people had already finished necro.

Bendy said:

Alright appreciate it. I tried searching through multiple old posts about this bug but none of them had a definitive answer. Seemed everyone just forgot once most people had already finished necro.
    Pretty much
    edited June 15
    But from feb patch notes

“ Fixed a rare issue in the Nameless Grandmaster fight in which neither the Grandmaster Says, nor the Grandmaster Doesn’t Say icons appeared for a Phase 3 prompt”

March patch “Fixed an issue with Necropolis Grandmaster’s HUD callout for “Grandmaster says” sometimes failing to show the correct callout”
    Bendy said:

But from feb patch notes

“ Fixed a rare issue in the Nameless Grandmaster fight in which neither the Grandmaster Says, nor the Grandmaster Doesn’t Say icons appeared for a Phase 3 prompt”

Ahhh I never look at patch notes so I didn’t even think to look there. Thanks for checking I appreciate it.

Bendy said:

But from feb patch notes

Ahhh I never look at patch notes so I didn’t even think to look there. Thanks for checking I appreciate it.
    Just edited as found second fix but there u go
    But enjoy ur necro run
    Bendy said:

But enjoy ur necro run

Thanks man👍🏻
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,175 ★★★★★
    Yeah the bug is fixed. 6* r3 black panther relic goes real hard with Aegon. Good luck

Yeah the bug is fixed. 6* r3 black panther relic goes real hard with Aegon. Good luck

Yea I took up that relic for my Shang but thankfully it’s awesome for Aegon too.