Options

Please note:

This is getting really old. I've been on here several times and it's the same things over and over. Kabam does not care because we continue to buy their "horrible" offers and we continue to play in spite of the "bugs" that when fixed cause other "bugs". Personally I love this game but I'm really tired of the barrage of bugs, the server downtime, the constant dropping of offers that are so ignorant of the gamers financial concerns and the ridiculous amount of time required to play and be successful in the game. Come on Kabam I have said it before and I'll say it again; you'll get money flooding in if you fix the issues, offer way better value in your packages, and be mindful of people's lives outside of the game. I'm not willing to lose my job and my family over your game. It's a nice game but I'm not sure that I want to marry it and support it. That is what it seems like is happening.

PS: I use Android and I think it's an extremely horrible sentiment to offer us nothing when none of us could possibly have grinded out Voodoo or StarLord after your Android crash. Not even a personal apology...nothing?! I'm not asking to be given Voodoo or SL but it would be nice to not feel like we aren't at least worthy of your 10 minutes to apologize.

Sincerely,
Your concerned gamer
WhoDeyfan