This Bug have ruined my Necro run

BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,299 ★★★★★
edited June 17 in General Discussion
I already mentioned that Immortality and indestructible is not triggering and even if it do sometimes it just go away in hit.
Wasted my 5 revives in Necro

I really don't wanna continue it like this I will just suffer more. I can et those revives in couple of days but this is so bad. Hope Kabam fix it soon. And worst is that sometimes you bank your combo with Aegon and sometimes you don't. This interaction is very weird. Please look into it
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,901 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

Reading is a rare skill indeed.

Think people really need to go back reading nodes since come on this is getting old now of people not reading properly
    Like who tf attempt the most toughet content in game without reading nodes? I'll understand if it was some side quest but cmon this is necropolis where player's gonna spend like 50 revives atleast, and they didn't even read the nodes? Really hard for me to comprehend this.
    Literally the one node u gotta read are all the lab abyss and necro nodes when they first come out so u know all the details of the mechanics and incase something is useless in this case necro is one that makes immortality and indestructible reduced by 1000%
  • Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Member Posts: 730 ★★★
    edited June 16
    Did you try reading the nodes?
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,057 ★★★★
    edited June 16
    @BuggyDClown what you are experiencing in necropolis is this there is node that reduces the timer of indestructible and immortality.
    Do not use Hercules here only Heimdall works if you survive sp3 he even works in necro otherwise but his indestructible timer just goes away in a blink of an eye.

• BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,299 ★★★★★
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

My gosh people, so much hate and stupidity on forums now a days. Ahhh well I forgot that it's FORUMS.

For the trolls, if you rely on herc on immortality then you might be the most unskilled player in mcoc.

Now the Bug was Hiemdall synergy didn't activated when I ate sp3. I know the nodes very well, how Necro counters work etc etc as I have already done the completion.
    This happened in EQ where I was using doom without Assassin's Mastery, herc used his sp3 when he had his immortality up and I survived and then he had his indestructible as well. I didn't staggered him, no aura was and I just used my Sp2 to recover my last of health from Adrenaline and boom herc died having both .

For now trolls, before jumping the herc gun, you should know , what all you can just blab about whatever as this what you are best ( hope you could do same in game but seems that might not be the case).

But there are some members here in my post whom with I have interacted before many times and really old Forum dwellers, who just jumped on Reading skills and herc gun and indirect hack/mod. That was real disappointment. As I said I know the nodes, Hiemdall Synergy just saved from sp3 in abyss or maybe just one hit if you are lucky with AI.

Some tried to helpful, thanks to them. Some tried thier best to troll with some indirect allegations, thanks to them as well for keeping post kind of entertaining.

@Noobmaster555 @Average_Player @007Bishop @Syndicated @captain_rogers @Vegeta9001 @Bendy @NEXTON @xLunatiXx @mgj0630

For Kabam, please look into it, apparently I heard from 1 2 more guys about the same happening in EQ with herc without stagger or any kind of AAR interaction, and I am not talking about Aw or BGs
    Also proof of heimdall saving me i did the fight u have to get sp3 so u can damage which is odin

Bendy said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

My gosh people, so much hate and stupidity on forums now a days. Ahhh well I forgot that it's FORUMS.

For the trolls, if you rely on herc on immortality then you might be the most unskilled player in mcoc.

Now the Bug was Hiemdall synergy didn't activated when I ate sp3. I know the nodes very well, how Necro counters work etc etc as I have already done the completion.
    This happened in EQ where I was using doom without Assassin's Mastery, herc used his sp3 when he had his immortality up and I survived and then he had his indestructible as well. I didn't staggered him, no aura was and I just used my Sp2 to recover my last of health from Adrenaline and boom herc died having both .

For now trolls, before jumping the herc gun, you should know , what all you can just blab about whatever as this what you are best ( hope you could do same in game but seems that might not be the case).

But there are some members here in my post whom with I have interacted before many times and really old Forum dwellers, who just jumped on Reading skills and herc gun and indirect hack/mod. That was real disappointment. As I said I know the nodes, Hiemdall Synergy just saved from sp3 in abyss or maybe just one hit if you are lucky with AI.

Some tried to helpful, thanks to them. Some tried thier best to troll with some indirect allegations, thanks to them as well for keeping post kind of entertaining.

@Noobmaster555 @Average_Player @007Bishop @Syndicated @captain_rogers @Vegeta9001 @Bendy @NEXTON @xLunatiXx @mgj0630

For Kabam, please look into it, apparently I heard from 1 2 more guys about the same happening in EQ with herc without stagger or any kind of AAR interaction, and I am not talking about Aw or BGs

Well hiemdall works since i got hit by a sp3 in necro and didnt die so either u activated it early or just lying
    Why would I come here and waste my time writing about a bug. I already made post about this bug couple days ago as well when I faced herc situation

So you were talking about immortality bug in EQ on a post titled Necro? And you blame us for not understanding?

Also, if it's a proper bug just record and show it

I said in Necro indestructible didn't triggered and I also told that I faced similiar situation in eq with herv where he died to my doom on Sp2 without stagger, aura or assassin Mastery. He just died taking Sp2 having both indestructible and immortality. I even made a seperate post for it
    edited June 16

So you were talking about immortality bug in EQ on a post titled Necro? And you blame us for not understanding?

Read my original comment, it was all about Necro but when you guys tried your best to troll me with reading skill and Herc slangs, then I brought up ghe EQ experience which I have already mentioned in seperate post day or 2 ago

I guess you need to read bro👍👍

Bendy said:

Reading is a rare skill indeed.

Think people really need to go back reading nodes since come on this is getting old now of people not reading properly
    Just wondering , did you read all 14 nodes of the Gwenpool SoS fight ?
    Yes to know how to do the fight i read every new stuffs nodes even in act 8 i read nodes

I said in Necro indestructible didn't triggered and I also told that I faced similiar situation in eq with herv where he died to my doom on Sp2 without stagger, aura or assassin Mastery. He just died taking Sp2 having both indestructible and immortality. I even made a seperate post for it
    Why dont u record it just saying about a bug means nothing as u need proof
    Oh its this guy where i replied to one of his false bug claims about doom sp3 not stunning when herc gains feat and loses same time and his claim about how sp1 killed herc when he didnt know dooms sp1 all hits nullify i cant believe anything that comes out of this guy now i noticed who im replying too
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,195 ★★★★★
    I’m in necro rn with Aegon and heimdall and have had no issues so not entirely sure what’s going on here lol
    Bendy said:

Why dont u record it just saying about a bug means nothing as u need proof
    Who records everytime ??? I no content creator or CCP. I saw something and said it here

I don't care what trolls have to say about, I did it nonetheless.
This discussion has been closed.