**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Infinite loading issue still a thing

I'm not sure if I'm the only one experiencing it, but it is hell of annoying.

Basically, when you initiate a fight, there is this turning wheel signifying it is loading. Usually if it is really loading something, the wheel sometimes stops and lags, which is a good thing because the game is evidently showing that it is attempting to load up the fight.

However, sometimes, it goes on an infinite load. How do I know this? The wheel turns so smoothly with no instances of it lagging, and this pretty much goes on forever (yes I have tested this, I waited for 5-10 minutes a few times when it should have loaded within 10 seconds). This means that the game is not attempting to load anything at all and I am stuck on that screen, leaving me no choice but to force close the app.

Why is this bad? 2 reasons:
Waste of time if I am grinding the arenas or doing quests
and the second reason which is far more worse, a health penalty in AQ or AW when this happens. That is NOT fair at all. Not even a chance to see the fight begin and I am already penalised because of this issue.

I can confirm it is not a connection issue, because there should have been the typical banner at the bottom,and my wifi is completely fine at 3 bars when it happens.

Comments

• Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    Happens to me, and sure a lot of others. It is usually a temp connection issue to be fair mate, and/or a device only issue. It really is, its not always Kabams fault
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Happens to me, and sure a lot of others. It is usually a temp connection issue to be fair mate, and/or a device only issue. It really is, its not always Kabams fault

If it is a temporary connection issue, there should be a banner stating the lost of connection at the bottom. There isn't one, so the game isn't actually loading anything with the loading screen on it.

Furthermore, if it really is a connection issue, it would have disconnected me after a while, which unfortunately, is not the case. I can also immediately reconnect as soon as I force close the app, suggesting the infinite loading issue was not due to connectivity.

So no, I still think there's something wrong that causes the game not to load the fight at times.