Sigil Witch 7* how close are you?

PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,041 ★★★★
Two more weeks!! Let's Goooooooo!!! It feels like it's been forever. And I'm never gunna hit top 3 in war so this is my only witch!

Comments

• SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    I'm close from 0 to 480

• PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,041 ★★★★
    QueenMcoc said:

I'm close from 0 to 480

Daaaang
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    462 as well. I was about a week behind the others when it came to becoming Valiant at the earliest time, so I imagine next week those players will get her, but I'll be the week after.
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Member Posts: 945 ★★★
    372, so still a few months away yet.

462 as well. I was about a week behind the others when it came to becoming Valiant at the earliest time, so I imagine next week those players will get her, but I'll be the week after.

Ya. I think I was right where you are. I didn't make a BIG push but I think I'm a week behind the main crew so they should be getting her next week
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Member Posts: 835 ★★★★
    Yeah... I was thinking of cancelling my sigil / lack of value lately, but seeing just how close we were... did one last month.

Not going to do another 30+ weeks for the dupe... unless/until there is a buff... this is my last month of it.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,083 ★★★★★
    I just need 480 more

Yeah... I was thinking of cancelling my sigil / lack of value lately, but seeing just how close we were... did one last month.

Not going to do another 30+ weeks for the dupe... unless/until there is a buff... this is my last month of it.

Or else they boost the sigil mayhaps
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    wasn't even interested in making an attempt for her. not with the SIGIL store being what it is.