**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Special event where you fight old story bosses

Act 8 had some of the the best boss battles I have seen. I was thinking and it would be cool to see something like the wow and sos war thing but instead line them with act 7 bosses on one side and act 8 bosses on the other. Still bringing in 3 champs to fight with. I'd love this and for it to be a permanent special quest so that it's always there when we feel like doing it again. What's everyone think about this? Maybe a quest instead where you go straight to each boss fight without having to clear a whole path to get to the fight. Each chapter could be a boss fight starting from old ones that have been tuned up for modern level champs.

Comments

• Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,340 ★★★★★
    This isn't a bad idea, especially since there are no other ways to fight those characters.

If there is no lock to this content, then it becomes the only way to actually practice against those bosses.

If it's only unlocked after beating them, then it becomes nothing more than masochistic content. Enjoy at your own peril!! Lol
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,340 ★★★★★
    Another thought is making a Gauntlet from every 2 Acts. Act 1/2 Gauntlet has no lock. But in order to unlock Acts 3/4 and so on, you'll need to beat the previous acts. That way you have access to upcoming bosses to get practice on. Again, just brainstorming!
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,375 ★★★★★

Another thought is making a Gauntlet from every 2 Acts. Act 1/2 Gauntlet has no lock. But in order to unlock Acts 3/4 and so on, you'll need to beat the previous acts. That way you have access to upcoming bosses to get practice on. Again, just brainstorming!

Why will they make a practice mode with difficult bosses? As a business, it doesn’t make sense at all.
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 663 ★★★

;)

What does this mean
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★★

;)

Event confirmed.

But I wonder if the eligibility for participation is that you already beat the respective boss. Kabam refused to do similar stuff in the past due to people could practice against them
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,060 ★★★★★
    edited June 18
    I mean, they could just make them playable trophy champs like they did with maestro. Then you can practice them all day long. And it would still keep the boss fights themselves difficult due to nodes and special.boss phases.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,010 ★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

I mean, they could just make them playable trophy champs like they did with maestro. Then you can practice them all day long. And it would still keep the boss fights themselves difficult due to nodes and special.boss phases.

This. If they could make the Maestro a playable trophy champion, they could do the same with the others. Playable Collector soon?
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 637 ★★★

;)

Event confirmed.

But I wonder if the eligibility for participation is that you already beat the respective boss. Kabam refused to do similar stuff in the past due to people could practice against them
    Nothing is confirmed until it gets here, you should know this by now lol
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,955 ★★★★★

;)

Don't play with my heart like this....
    Omg I hope that wink means something like this is coming. 😍
  • Options
    Average_DesiAverage_Desi Posts: 208 ★★
    Old act 6 bosses pre -prenerf with 5* restirctions
  • Options
    BabyGrootBabyGroot Posts: 86
    I'm not thinking as far as practice to beat them but just for fun. I think they did a really good job making these fights entertaining. Gating them by progression would mean that you've more than likely already 100% the content. The nodes were great so I'd say for older bosses just buff the defenders stats to keep up with modern rosters. As for rewards maybe just some cool profile pics. That way one isn't pressured to do it beside for fun n a cool trophy pic. Or on the flip side... 100 7* crystals 😆