**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

My Act 8 exploration opening

Got a Skill gem from completing necropolis
And of course got another skill gem now...

OK let's try a skill 7*

Nope... OK how about the nexus...

Nope again... Regular 7*

OK... Not upset... Titan (right before the change)

Not a skill... But heck yeah!
Well I guess I have narrowed down my decision

The End!

Comments

• Options
    MasquiradeMasquirade Posts: 64
    Congratulations 😁🎉
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,454 ★★★★★
    Congrats! Crossbones is pretty good. And if I remember correctly, you already have a r3 bullseye right?
  • Options
    Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Posts: 266 ★★

Congrats! Crossbones is pretty good. And if I remember correctly, you already have a r3 bullseye right?

Correct! Boy what fun he was exploring act 8!
    I had 20 sigs in CB. Went ahead and threw 10 saga sigs at him and the 20 from exploration! Figured I will work towards maxing his sigs.
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 623 ★★★
    Congrats, i got the skill from necro and tech from act 8. Pulled a black panther og as well and i took him to r3 as he was my only skill at the time + desperately wanted valiant.

I do not regret it use him regularly. Would love to awaken him so i can get that full use on defence ability accuracy reduction.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    Congrats! Crossbones is a pretty decent r3 option, and that Destroyer is going to be hella annoying on defense
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,430 ★★★★★
    Congratulations. Crossbones can be great for Necro paired with a few synergies