**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

BG question

Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Posts: 259 ★★★
So every time I’ve finished in GC I get 20k tokens after 5 matches completed, now because of the seeding bug I got 13k, I feel like we should be reimbursed the 7k tokens we should have gotten

Comments

• Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,810 ★★★★★

So every time I’ve finished in GC I get 20k tokens after 5 matches completed, now because of the seeding bug I got 13k, I feel like we should be reimbursed the 7k tokens we should have gotten

Literally read the big red message at the top of the forums
  • Options
    Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Posts: 259 ★★★
    Zuro said:

I know, but we shouldn’t have to grind for something we would have gotten anyway for the effort we put in already in the last season
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,810 ★★★★★

Zuro said:

I know, but we shouldn’t have to grind for something we would have gotten anyway for the effort we put in already in the last season
    I'll happily grind for a 7 star and 10k Titan shards instead of 7k tokens. We have a whole month and it is much easier to progress now anyways
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,342 ★★★★
    You got 13k because you started lower. You only get the tokens in the tiers below you that you can’t get to. The extra 7k tokens you would’ve gotten immediately you can still get by promoting to the league that you would’ve normally started in.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,456 ★★★★★
    You are indeed very greed