**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Murder box rewards

When there is a mystery reward, like in the murder box with the mysterium, it would be nice if there was a way to spend down the resource before actually having to claim it. Had I known there was gonna be 10k mysterium in the box I would've spent some before inputting the code. I lost out on 7450 mysterium because of the cap and not knowing about the mysterium in the murder box.

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,537 ★★★★★
    Contents of the murder box were documented in the June SQ forum post. I know not everyone visits the forum though.
  • Options
    saddleupsaddleup Posts: 43
    I'm here to play a game not do research
  • Options
    ThePowerCosmicThePowerCosmic Posts: 88
    Will there be new murder box rewards or a 1 time thing?
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,136 ★★★

Will there be new murder box rewards or a 1 time thing?

No
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    saddleup said:

When there is a mystery reward, like in the murder box with the mysterium, it would be nice if there was a way to spend down the resource before actually having to claim it. Had I known there was gonna be 10k mysterium in the box I would've spent some before inputting the code. I lost out on 7450 mysterium because of the cap and not knowing about the mysterium in the murder box.

10000 > 7450