**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Trying to stop procrasting for 6.2.5, 6.2.6

I've been a cav player for about 2 months now.
I beat 6.2.1 easily, got stuck on 6.2.2 , rank 4ed my 5* warlock and forgot about it
Earlier this month, i tried it and breezed through it
6.2.3 wasn't that difficult
6.2.4 took me some time due to War Machine and Deadpool X-Force killing me so it took me 2 revives

Now I know i have no skill and just require your humble opinion on what Champions i could use for the bosses

I know 6.2.5 white mags is essential for Mordo

Below are my 4*r2, 6*r3, 6*r2, 6*r1, 5*r2, 5*r4, 5*r5 , 4*r5 and 6*r1

Now my main options for 6.2.5 boss are Miles cuz he cheeses it but how does it work ??
Would appreciate the help..
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 311
    Well i done 6.2.5 some time ago and white mags isn't neccesary. I complete 6.2.5 without using a single revive and don't use white mags.
  • Options
    You can use any champion whose heavy have no affect on his rotation (unlike galan that start harvest). Just do parry heavy but 3 path fights can be annoying for you:
    1. Gwenpool: don't worry, lady deathstrike great counter, regens 90% of damage taken from special attacks but rankup her to tank gwenpool sp3. Her hp should roughly be equals to your hulkling hp.
    2. Dr voodoo: warlock. Easy fight
    3. Colossus: since he is stun immune only need thst champion who have high heavy range. Hulkling is best suited in your roster bcoz he becomes unblockabke by just hitting on opponent block.
    Boss fight: doom is best mordo counter. Don't think about use heavy or intecept. Just uses doom cycle carefully. You can use zemo bcoz cleanse any debuff from mordo and mordo have increased debuff duration. White mags make fight less tricky but you don't hit him while he suffer from stun debuff (still do m,l,l,l,h with doom).
    Is it useful?
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,219 ★★★★
    There might be an alternative progression route for you. I saw it mentioned on an old livestream
  • Options
    Lucifere576Lucifere576 Posts: 5
    Thanks
    lemme get one revive from the apothecary and since i was grinding bgs open 3 5 stars, do some arena and today night i will do it

Thanks so much

I will come back maybe for additional help maybe...
  • Options
    @SandeepS That would require 5 star 6*r4s and while i can r4 1 champ and have a r 4-5 Gem ready, I simply do not have the gold...
    Sadly...

Also which champ should i rank 5?
    i am stuck between Domino, Zemo and Hulkling

Domino is great and a dual threat
    Zemo is great on defense and offense and clears Cav EQ pretty fast
    Hulkling has a great feel but while waiting for the charges i often get hit
  • Options
    i just got a 5* mordo, is this a sign ??
  • Options

@SandeepS That would require 5 star 6*r4s and while i can r4 1 champ and have a r 4-5 Gem ready, I simply do not have the gold...
    Sadly...

Also which champ should i rank 5?
    i am stuck between Domino, Zemo and Hulkling

Domino is great and a dual threat
    Zemo is great on defense and offense and clears Cav EQ pretty fast
    Hulkling has a great feel but while waiting for the charges i often get hit

Hulkling or zemo. Prefers hulkling. No domino bcoz she is exist as a 7*. And i have enough gold to rankup my r2 vakyrie to r5 and ascend her but don't have enough to level up him. Like can't push her from r4 level 1 to r4 level 55.
  • Options
    edited June 21

Thanks
    lemme get one revive from the apothecary and since i was grinding bgs open 3 5 stars, do some arena and today night i will do it

Thanks so much

I will come back maybe for additional help maybe...

Is it thx for me or for @SandeepS
  • Options
    007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 421 ★★★
    Procrasting is when u make babies! Prostate is the habit of delaying an important task. Please learn english!!!!