**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Deadpool 7*

How do I get this character?

Comments

• Options
    Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 303 ★★★
    got him but no use for him, what am i missing?
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,325 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Bendy said:

ahmynuts said:

He was available for alot of money during spring cleaning and most likely wont come back till next one

Why did this get disagrees as its true hes only for poolies and he wont show up anymore this year till next year
    Maybe because I dared use the term spring cleaning instead of poolies
    Poolies spring cleaning who cares its still for deadpool and u had the clean the store and was still in spring
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,436 ★★★★
    Deadpool need awaken ability to gain regen.. his damage is ok and there is nothing special about him except that he was available for poolies event.. it is mostly $$$ event.. I have 7* Deadpool, 6* Deadpool (160), 5* (200) from the event.. do I use him.. not really.. if I would use a version if Deadpool.. I would probably use X-force for Nick Fury synergy.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,639 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Bendy said:

ahmynuts said:

He was available for alot of money during spring cleaning and most likely wont come back till next one

Why did this get disagrees as its true hes only for poolies and he wont show up anymore this year till next year
    No you dared to say, he is only for whales.
  • Options

ahmynuts said:

Bendy said:

ahmynuts said:

No you dared to say, he is only for whales.
    Wasnt wrong though it was a lot of money for him
  • Options
    ThePowerCosmicThePowerCosmic Posts: 88
    Is platinum pool any good? I just got him.
  • Options

None of the pool champs are good there just trophy stuff cool thing about platpool though is auto fight is sped up
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,010 ★★★★
    Bendy said:

None of the pool champs are good there just trophy stuff cool thing about platpool though is auto fight is sped up
    Venompool?
  • Options
    edited June 22
    EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

Venompool?
    Doesnt get used much these days but id say hes more venom than pool since he isnt trophy unlike platpool goldpool og dp who all 3 are useless and u could say xforce is still useless
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 624 ★★★
    Venompool is one of the best counters to most annoying tech champs, as he is immune to almost all of their nonsense, also one of the only nullify like abilities that doesn't have a direct immunity. One of the champs that really came out ahead from his buff.
  • Options
    Ortoun said:

Venompool is one of the best counters to most annoying tech champs, as he is immune to almost all of their nonsense, also one of the only nullify like abilities that doesn't have a direct immunity. One of the champs that really came out ahead from his buff.

The om nom yeah its a great ability feel he needs another tune up for easier ramp and number tune up also he be a sick 7 though which hopefully soon then maybe that will change my stance on vp of being not used much to used a lot since 7 stats
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 624 ★★★
    Bendy said:

Ortoun said:

The om nom yeah its a great ability feel he needs another tune up for easier ramp and number tune up also he be a sick 7 though which hopefully soon then maybe that will change my stance on vp of being not used much to used a lot since 7 stats
    I don't necessarily disagree, but he is a fairly safe option for a lot of (non bg) content, especially with the Knull synergy. If they have armor ups, either in their kit or from a node then it is usually hard to finish the fight with lower health then you start with. Even in BG he can be useful depending on the defender/nodes. I do think that while they could improve his ramp and tweak his numbers, there are a ton of champs that are far more in need of the help then he is.
  • Options
    Ortoun said:

Bendy said:

Ortoun said:

I don't necessarily disagree, but he is a fairly safe option for a lot of (non bg) content, especially with the Knull synergy. If they have armor ups, either in their kit or from a node then it is usually hard to finish the fight with lower health then you start with. Even in BG he can be useful depending on the defender/nodes. I do think that while they could improve his ramp and tweak his numbers, there are a ton of champs that are far more in need of the help then he is.
    For sure but as i mentioned maybe all he needs maybe is the next star but i wasnt saying u was disagreeing because i agreed that his om nom is great and has a lot of uses since doesnt count as nullify, and yeah i guess depends on nodes like if i was able to r4 mine id test him in this meta as this meta he would be good for
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,366 ★★★★

How do I get this character?

Limited Time Events

• Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,758 ★★★

got him but no use for him, what am i missing?

Just keep his power max and fight conservatively. Constant regeneration. Definitely not for end game contents but still fun to use him.
  • Options
    Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Posts: 253
    doctorb said:

Just keep his power max and fight conservatively. Constant regeneration. Definitely not for end game contents but still fun to use him.

... which is only in his Sig Ability, and don't think anyone has actually HAD the opportunity to dupe/ AG him yet? so, a shiny toy, fun and funny but mostly not practical.
    Bendy said:

ahmynuts said:

because disagrees seem to be a badge of honor here?